Page 3 of 14
Quote by Stranglehold
Your username is taken from someone from Dragonforce. You dont have an opinion on anything, and will grow out of metal soon. Its ok though, make use of the image for a while, its very fashionable these days.

Wow.

Grow a sense of humor much. It is a joke but on that note, I do like Dragonforce along with other bands. I don't have an opinion because of a username? lol?

How can you possibly know that I will grow out of a particular type of genre?

Image? I'm not an elitist wanna-be like yourself.
Quote by Stranglehold
Oh, you mean.....metal fans? Yeah, I wouldn't expect to find them in the metal forum either. Bet you have a huge metal collection downloaded onto a hard drive somewhere.

You really think Arsis and Arch Enemy and all that crap make music worthy of being called Death metal? You are a metal tourist, a passer-by.

I know Arsis, Arch Enemy, and Death are death metal. To tell you the truth, I couldn't care less if a few idiots on this board don't think they are metal. It doesn't phase me. Call me whatever you want, I like metal, like it or not.
Elitist wanna-be? Oh Im way ahead of you there pal. I suppose youre one of these 'open-minded' dorks, yes? So desperate for acceptance that your music taste is built around the most accessible aspects of each genre, its ok theres people all over the place like you, dont worry.
Quote by Ultraussie
I want to try that while playing the opening riff to "Tempting Time".

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
burzum IS nazi. well, varg is.
Oh, God.

herman ri2, this is not an argument you are going to win.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
It's OK.

Stranglethorn went on a drunken rampage against me too when I first started posting.
I don't understand why people put so much effort into trying to justify their musical tastes... Just listen to whatever you want and stop being so insecure.
Quote by \Powerslave/
It's OK.

Stranglethorn went on a drunken rampage against me too when I first started posting.

I did!?

EDIT: Oh crap, I did.....I am sorry mate, now that I am au fait with your excellent taste It wont happen again.
Quote by Ultraussie

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
Now it is a fully grown man, and embrace it so.
Quote by Ultraussie

Quote by Ingested
Demilich - Nespithe
Origin - Antithesis
Suffocation - Effigy of the Forgotten and Pierced from Within
Death - Leprosy and Symbolic
Cryptopsy - None So Vile
Cynic - Focus
Decapitated - The Negation/Nihility maybe?

its impossible to pick just one
Schecter Hellraiser C7 w/ BKPs
Hughes and Kettner Switchblade
Boss Noise Suppressor
Ibanez TS9
Boss Tuner
Morley Tremonti Wah

"From My Rotting Body, Flowers Shall Grow, And I Am In Them, And That Is Eternity"
Quote by Stranglehold
Elitist wanna-be? Oh Im way ahead of you there pal. I suppose youre one of these 'open-minded' dorks, yes? So desperate for acceptance that your music taste is built around the most accessible aspects of each genre, its ok theres people all over the place like you, dont worry.

You haven't even heard the bands I listen to. Yes, I posted the some of great albums in the death metal genre imo. I listen to a lot of things. I just kind of find it pathetic that kids behind the computer can point fingers at what is real and not when in return they give nothing back to the community they say they belong to. The whole "your not metal' debate is pointless and dumb. Call me a poser if you like but I'm happy with what I listen to. I'm happy that you think your the real metalhead and whatever but seriously, who cares? You calling me a poser isn't a big thing to me.
Haha give nothing back to the 'community'? What the hell does that mean? Help old women across the street?

I love how you post a laugh with every reply, as if it will negate my response somehow, its cute. And if its not a big thing to you......then why the lengthy replies?
Quote by Ultraussie

Quote by Ingested
Quote by Stranglehold
Haha give nothing back to the 'community'? What the hell does that mean? Help old women across the street?

I love how you post a laugh with every reply, as if it will negate my response somehow, its cute. And if its not a big thing to you......then why the lengthy replies?

The Metal community, you dork. (funny BTW)

I always try to me poser cute for ya, bud. I post long replies because I have a big mouth idk? lol

Anyways,. lets just leave it at you being the real metalhead and me the poser.
Quote by Stranglehold
Heartwork, Sound of Perseverance, Arsis, Arch Enemy albums? pathetic. Not even death metal.

The real answer:

No other album combines a technical, slithering, writhing display of guitarwork with such an ominous atmosphere. The finest moment from Morbid Angel and indeed all of death metal.

Oh, hi there anus.com !
WAR IS DECLARED
DEATH TO THE FAAAAALLLLLSEEEEE!
WHEN WE UNITE
OUR ENEMIES SHALLL DDDDIIIIIIIEEEEEEEE!!!!!

Stranglethorn isn't an anusite. He's just a violent Irish drunk and likes his music to match. Besides he didn't use the words nihilist and minimalist in his description.
I want to go watch The Boondocks, but at the same time this argurment is pretty funny....
Quote by ChemicalFire
He was too stunned by my fresh truths.

Quote by GodofCheesecake
"And I would've gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you darn kids and your meddling and your breakadowns!"

Quote by Nakedbythecomp
Metal is a sub-genre of metalcore since metalcore is more popular therefore better.
Haha, you wish..... That is simply my description of the album. ANUS would try to link it to Schubert and Vivaldi and the existentialist force within us. My description is accurate of the sound on the album.
Quote by Ultraussie

Quote by Ingested
This argument is moot considering Stranglehold aside from his user name making me hate the song "Stranglehold" is a fukking metal warrior and heads and shoulders above weak pussies like you Herman retard2.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
Quote by nebiru
This argument is moot considering Stranglehold aside from his user name making me hate the song "Stranglehold" is a fukking metal warrior and heads and shoulders above weak pussies like you Herman retard2.

The greatest metal ass kiss in history, congrats.
Quote by Stranglehold
Haha, you wish..... That is simply my description of the album. ANUS would try to link it to Schubert and Vivaldi and the existentialist force within us. My description is accurate of the sound on the album.

ROFL. good. I really hate anus.com.
I do apologise for derailing the thread slightly Continue posting nice cover art and that.
Quote by Ultraussie

Quote by Ingested
Quote by phili666
a few good posts but NOTHING COMPARED TO THIS:

Hellyeah
Why aren't these threads made when I'm not around?

One of my favourite

Would this count?
| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ
Last edited by Cianyx at May 29, 2009,
Quote by herman ri2

You're just trying to pick fights now, aren't you?
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Now were talking! Immolation....I love how on Dawn of Possession they showed very very little of the off-time weirdness that would show up on Here In After. I suppose it was 5 years later, but still...
Quote by Ultraussie

Quote by Ingested
And what exactly made it a metal ass kiss? Why not just a normal one?
Quote by ChemicalFire
He was too stunned by my fresh truths.

Quote by GodofCheesecake
"And I would've gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you darn kids and your meddling and your breakadowns!"

Quote by Nakedbythecomp
Metal is a sub-genre of metalcore since metalcore is more popular therefore better.

Necrovore's Divus De Mortuus

Death Strike's ****in' Death

Rottrevore - Iniquitous

Deathevokation - The Chalice of Ages

Back on topic fellas.
Quote by Monolith295

I got a metal ass in 'Nam.

Powerslave, is there any versions of Divus De Mortus available to buy?
Quote by Ultraussie

Quote by Ingested
Quote by Monolith295

Because it is the metal forum.

Anyways, enough of this blasphemy. Continue with the albums.
Quote by herman ri2

Ass kissing? I would suck the farts out of his ass before I would piss on your corpse while you burned to death.
Quote by \Powerslave/
http://shop-hellsheadbangers.com/item.asp?cID=0&PID=7253

No idea if it's legit, but it's from hell's headbangers so I would trust it.

Legend

Could be a bootleg, as I got a Devastation bootleg from there before, ages ago......but if it is not obtainable any other way I shall pursue.
Quote by Ultraussie

Quote by Ingested
It probably is a bootleg, but it looks very nicely made. I don't personally have a physical copy.
Necrovore in any medium of delivery is still pure awesome.
Quote by InvaderTSN

Great albums. If we're counting melodic death, then I'd like to throw in these.

Wow, took 7 pages before Seven Churches was posted? sad

Wintersun is awesome too. I love the folk elements.
Quote by wh0racLe
Wow, took 7 pages before Seven Churches was posted? sad

Wintersun is awesome too. I love the folk elements.

4 pages if you're cool.

Yeah, they're great. You should check out Ensiferum also if you haven't already.

Bah, forgot to include The Jester Race by In Flames.