Page 4 of 14
Demonoid-Riders of the Apocalypse

Church burning is good for the (social) environment

_██_
(ಠ_ృ--------

Quote by theknuckster
It's like you take vodka, and then dilute it down until it's pretty much water, but still call it vodka, and proceed to pretend to get heavily wasted off it.
Last edited by XxDethmetalxX at May 29, 2009,
Quote by Metal_Head1
Strongly agree with that one.
Though I still think Infester is better.

Definitely a bit rough around the edges, but it is a really early demo! But you're right, Infester is better.

Can't believe early Darkthrone hasn't been mentioned at all...

Sounds like a not-as-good Entombed.

But I still like Darkthrone's black metal era better than their debut album.
I dunno, Soulside is a sick album, I actually prefer it to Entombed.

No Vader though? I mean really?

And +1 to Strangle with BatS
HESSIAN HAREM
FOR THE ADVANCEMENT OF THE HESSIAN CULTURE. STAY TRUE.
I thought Vader, MA, Entombed, and Atheist really dominated early death metal

but hey, what do I know
HESSIAN HAREM
FOR THE ADVANCEMENT OF THE HESSIAN CULTURE. STAY TRUE.

Revelations, not my favorite, but the only one i have a picture of. I'm lazy....

also, if we count melodeath
Quote by severed-metal
Come to think of it, my penis should've listened to more death metal.

Quote by Morphogenesis26
So my question is. Can Pre-Cum fluid pass through my underwear, my jeans, onto and through her jeans, through her underwear, and impregnate her?
Quote by Twist of fate

+2
Quote by vulcan422
i wish i could see Children Of Bodom agen
Quote by red157
Granted. But you have to endure support by the Miley Cyrus, Jonas Brothers and a steaming turd.

1. Death
2. Children Of Bodom
3. Metallica
4. Megadeth
5. Pantera
6. Cannibal Corpse
Quote by Monolith295
I'm a guitarist. Just one who doesn't enjoy boring wank-fests. And Suffo. breakdowns >>>>>>>> Necrophagist breakdowns.

well effigy of the forgotten just doesn't do much for me but can you suggest another album by them that you think would be a good example of their best work? Thats the only album ive heard by them so maybe i'd like another album better. Like i said im not bashing their musical ability, i know they are good at their instruments; much better than I am. i just prefer a little more orderly presentation of concepts involving the demise of a soul.
wow talk about f#$#ing IRONIC!!! I go upstairs and turn on the TV, whats on???? 1000 ways to die on spike tv talk about some morbid ****! some girl swallowed tape worms trying to lose weight and it grew to 20 feet long then reproduced and fed upon her vital organs.
Yeah, I actually saw that before. What a moron
Quote by dminishedthingy
It didn't seem possible, but apparently Messiah can spam even more now.

Quote by \Powerslave/
I can see it now. "Dark Thrones and Black People".

Quote by \Powerslave/
I pretty much wank something small and sleek.

ololololololol

JOIN THE NEKROGESTAPO!
Quote by slickthellama
well effigy of the forgotten just doesn't do much for me but can you suggest another album by them that you think would be a good example of their best work? Thats the only album ive heard by them so maybe i'd like another album better. Like i said im not bashing their musical ability, i know they are good at their instruments; much better than I am. i just prefer a little more orderly presentation of concepts involving the demise of a soul.

I really liked s/t. Maybe you should try it.
| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ
To the guy who posted the Bodom album.. Seriously just GTFO

Oh and to the guy asking about suffocation albums, sorry man but if you didn't like effigy...well I really don't know what to tell you because that's basically suffo at it's best. You probably just don't like the bands sound. However, the new album (self titled album) is a bit different sounding so maybe check that out.
Quote by slickthellama

Their whole discography is pretty great.

maybe try Souls to Deny
Quote by wh0racLe
Their whole discography is pretty great.

maybe try Souls to Deny

I still doubt that he would like souls to deny if he didnt enjoy effigy of the forgotton

btw I think that they are both great albums
Quote by slickthellama

Pierced From Within or S/T. I don't know, if you don't like Effigy of the Forgotten, chances are you won't like any Suffo.
These are my top four. The first one is my favorite death metal album of all time, the others are in no particular order. I'd do a top five but I can't think of a fifth to put in that spot.

The albums I'd be considering for the fifth spot:

Augury - Concealed
Gorguts - Obscura
Adramelech - Psychostasia
The Chasm - Deathcult for Eternity: The Triumph
Gorefest - La Muerte
Quote by herman ri2
Since, it came out?

Lol.

There is not one thing on that album which is death metal.
Good call on The Chasm, scourge...
Quote by Ultraussie
I want to try that while playing the opening riff to "Tempting Time".

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
burzum IS nazi. well, varg is.
Youd rate Retribution over Ten Commandments? Interesting.....
Quote by Ultraussie

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
Retribution is indeed an excellent album.

MONSTER

MONSTER

*spazz attack*
Quote by Ultraussie

Quote by Ingested
Top 5:

I’m not the man I used to be, I... I can’t go back to Arkham.

I... I should return to Arkham.

Among the churchyard’s mouldering stones I recognise a name – my own.
I have come home to Arkham.

Last edited by Kepulix at May 30, 2009,