(Stream of Consciousness crit)

Your back.

I like this piece. It's very angry. With the perfect degree of dissonance. Your tritone usage is very welcome here and non-obtrusive, as well as the chromatic portions. The leads have that atonal jazz feel to them, like Meshuggah on 80's shred mode or Alex Pareja (#12) punching children in the face. Either one sounds like fun.

The beginning baseline gives way to something that I can only describe as mathematical punk rock.

It goes without saying that your piece has a lot of groove to it. And very dynamic.
I suggest that you give it a name (or not) and place it in your sig. It's damned good.
Quote by huevos
(Stream of Consciousness crit)

Your back.

I like this piece. It's very angry. With the perfect degree of dissonance. Your tritone usage is very welcome here and non-obtrusive, as well as the chromatic portions. The leads have that atonal jazz feel to them, like Meshuggah on 80's shred mode or Alex Pareja (#12) punching children in the face. Either one sounds like fun.

The beginning baseline gives way to something that I can only describe as mathematical punk rock.

It goes without saying that your piece has a lot of groove to it. And very dynamic.
I suggest that you give it a name (or not) and place it in your sig. It's damned good.

You caught me, the only bands I have listened to in the past few weeks are The #12 and Meshuggah.
This song is damn good and a mix of #12 and Meshuggah would be a band i could easily listen to
So I just listened to the whole thing, and I'm trying to figure out what to even say, and the words just aren't coming.

It's a mixture of what the **** did I just listen to, and my god that was brilliant.

The intro is just fantastically cool. Some absolutely killer phrasing in the solo. Drums great, bass great, just great?

Into the fray. Loved the rhythms, great riffs, that managed to really be memorable.

Evil Tiemz didn't really like this part until bar 33, it didn't really sound evil so much as random and dissonant, neither of which is a prerequisite for "evil". 33 on was good, if not a little bit generic. The stop in 34 was very cool.

<3 At first I wondered why, then the drums kicked in and I felt the love. The riffs are cool, the harmonies are somewhat unsettling and it all just fits.

I'm not sure how you made the atonal part work, but it somehow did.

Not much else to add about the rest of the song. The 1/2 step bend on the F was very cool. Some really cool melodies, great rhythms.

The drums kind of bothered me at points throughout the song. Sometimes they felt like they were following the riffs a little too precisely, and other times they felt like they were a little obnoxious and chaotic.

Either way, it really says something when a song of a genre I don't really care for can both impress me, and keep me interested for its duration, so great job really.
The intro solo was alright... But none of the bars really stood out to me, except 11. I love that short D-D#-F burst...

Bar 24 was cool... You usually don't hear people on this forum doing stuff like that, so I guess it's nice to hear.

Moving on to evil tiemz... I wasn't a big fan of the first half, but it works as a transition into the part at 33, which is pretty cool...

I <3 the next part too. The time signature changes haven't taken away from the song at all, which is surprising...

Ohhh, Rest Spot... I love that chord in 69. So unnerving...

Holy god that part at 78 is incredible...

But... But... I liked the tonality Bar 106 is really cool. Very weird atmopshere, especially when the snare comes in again.

Everything from bar 122 on is just fucking intense. The solo rhythm, especially.

This is a great piece, but I think the first two sections are a little lacking, compared to the rest of it. It's not that they were bad... They just weren't as good.
Critting as I listen mayn:

Jazzy Intro/Solo: It served it's purpose... but I wasn't all too impressed with the solo. Some interesting phrasing and rhythms later on in it, but the beginning was lack luster.

Into the Fray: I love it. Nothing bad here.

Evil Tiemz: Very... generic. 32 reminds me of The Human Abstract. Once it hits there, though, it becomes AWESOME.

I <3 This Part: reminds me of the Faceless, honestly... When the drums slow at... 55-ish it needs some more groove to it. You could get away with it before because of the drive, but now that that's gone, it needs to groove..! I <3 it though.

Rest Spot: I think a smoother bassline is in order! More slides and bends! It's good though. 78 is a great place to take it.

Anti-Climax: I love it. This is... the best part so far.

Screw Being Tonal: Too soon man! Anti-Climax needed more stuff! But this is reeking of Meshuggah to me. It's good, but you repeat that thing at 106 a little too much... by the end, it becomes annoying.

4/4 & 5/4: Good, but it sounds like a new song. I keep wanting to hear ever second bar having an extra beat though! I don't like the thing at 126 though :/ It doesn't really add much and it kind of takes away, honestly. But it leads into...

The solo very well. I liked the solo a lot. Some very interesting phrasing. My only problem with it is, upon first listening to it, it seemed to pause too much. Second listen was fine though! I love the backing ;] Meshuggah, ne?

The thing at 150 was very nice. Reminds me of Protest the Hero a bit, honestly.

Everything after I've pretty much talked about already. I love the little bass "solo" you have going on. The bass isn't active enough for my tastes though.

Overall, a very good song! I enjoyed every part but the beginning of "Evil Tiemz". There are some things I'd do differently, but hey, we're different people!

9/10

C4C?
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1362457
I can't stand songs like this. Honestly.
There will be zero tolerance
For the creator of hallowed intentions
There will be zero tolerance
Fate is your deciding God
Insanely awesome. I'm not going to go into detail because I'm lazy and also because there's not a whole lot to say except, "Insanely awesome."
ESP Viper 1000 Deluxe

Peavey Vypyr 120 Head
ValveKing 4x12 Cab

ISP Decimator
Boss AC-2
Ibanez TS-7