Page 3 of 86
bump for anyone from gisborne?
Quote by guitarhero_764
I think you need to stop caring what people think about it. I stayed home all day today and masturbated like 5 times. Fucking blast.

Ibanez ATK300 ◈ Sansamp VT Bass ◈ EHX Nano Small Stone ◈ Hartke LH500 ◈ Ashdown/Celestion 115
I don't even know anyone who's visited Gisborne, let alone anyone from there
Hi guysssss.

Not as cold tonight down here in Chch. yay.
RIP Tom Searle.
I just got home from a guitar clinic in town and it was quite very good

And its not cold (yay)
Prog flavored juice ... You tried it yet?

Shameless plot to promote zee band.
Shed 31
any one else stuck at home studying? haha fukn hate uni right now. at least the snow is average so im not tempted to go snowboarding
Who else is from Palmerston North?

Exams suck... I have tech maths exam on monday. It's open book, but that makes it worse somehow...
MaKing thE possiBlE...
...totaLlY impossible
i think im the only UGer in Ponsonby
"Ladies and gents."

That concludes our tour of the toilets.
North Shore FTW!
Anybody going to the Battle of the Bands tomorrow night? Starts 7:30pm at the Browns Bay Marine Centre! FREE ENTRY!!! Come support my band!!
Quote by msuspartan
Only the pit can turn a thread about auditioning for a Christian band, to having sexual experiences while eating a banana. Bravo pit, Bravo.
Yeah we **** them for one year then export them overseas and you put it in your mouth and swallow it. You love it.
All I know of your country is from Flight of the Conchords:

"I think that could do with another exclamation mark."
I'm so adjective, I verb nouns.
Last edited by Bumcivilian at Jun 11, 2009,
+6

NZ is cold at the moment though... i woke at 9.30 today and could not bring myself to get up. Looked at the small thermometer I have (it came from Australia so could be faulty) it said 2°C... it got down to -4°C in the night apparently too.
MaKing thE possiBlE...
...totaLlY impossible
Quote by ~Mr Brownstone~
. Nah, i went to New Zealand once, its awesome. I liked the South Island best, especially Queenstown.

Queenstown is a complete riff off. $4 for an ice cream.
Luckely they sold them for $2 in Arrowtown
Hell not the warmest night in Lower Hutt, i hate winter anyway not a good time to be a roofer....

My thermometer says 2 degrees (if I listen really closely) god damn that's cold for Auckland. I live in a fridge of a house. Dunedin flats have nothing on this ****house!
I dunno that's pretty cold

Shed 31
Quote by icerat
I hear New Zealands a heaps better country then Australia

Heaps better as, brew
Anyone else love Outrageous Fortune?

I live 5 minutes away from the main house in that
I'm in Rangiora lol

Kaiapoi headmaster and his son had it hahahah
RIP Tom Searle.
I'm in Christchurch, don't know anyone with it. it's just the flu, people get it every year. The only difference is the word 'swine' in front of flu
STELLAR

I'll make it to the moon if I have to crawl
Hey Broo
its so cold out here, its as cold as a chilli bin so i decided to warm myself up with some fush and chups
peace broo
Originally Posted by neopowell
I'm perfectly capable of rating my own poo, I don't need a website to help me. I've devised strict criteria based on texture, smell, ease of passing and numerous other factors. It's even colour-coded.

ಠ_ಠ
Nice day in Palmy today. Once again voted the worst city in NZ, I reckon whoever votes for worst city says Palmy for the lulz... it isn't that bad here.
MaKing thE possiBlE...
...totaLlY impossible
It's not too bad up in Palmy, I used to live in Hamilton and go through palmy once in a while.

Oh I saw Tranformers 2 on that big new screen at the Riccarton Hoyts ... Awesome stuff

Shed 31
Why don't you just have another shrimp on the baaaaarbie? Stupid New Zealanders.
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████

You'll Never Walk Alone
I was just in New Zealand for a month. 2 weeks in Punakaiki doing volunteer work with CVNZ and then 2 weeks touring. i love your country there is nothing like it. hopefully one day i will be a citizen!!

P.s. Fat Freddy's Drop is awesome
Quote by kidsilcon
Why don't you just have another shrimp on the baaaaarbie? Stupid New Zealanders.

your a ****ing joke
Quote by head_strong
your a ****ing joke

no I think that was a joke, from flight of the conchords...
Im all outa signature
Quote by bazman13
no I think that was a joke, from flight of the conchords...

At least someone got it.
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████

You'll Never Walk Alone
They have vikings in New Zealand, right?

Lord of the Rings films and Flight of the Conchords : New Zealand's only claims to fame, but as claims go those two things are both pretty awesome.