Any Rob Chappers fans in the house? I'm pretty sure there's at least a few. I've been subscribing to him on youtube for quite a while now, and he's a pretty big inspiration to me. I thought I'd post in this particular forum because his solo shred stuff is actually pretty damn good. Not the normal drums+keys+classical wank stuff that I'm used to hearing.

Tibetan Cloud Dream

eh, doesn't seem like anything special to me. he is very talented, tho
Quote by AA00P
Listen to the man, he's Jewish.
i love the monkey lord
Quote by jjennings216
i'd go gay for hendrix 128 he's fricken hillarious.

Quote by sadistic_monkey
To me, Jonas Brothers sound identical to Dragonforce. So I'm not sure what you've just proved.
Orange Rockerverbs FTW!
Ibanez RGA 8 (Dimarzio D Activator 8)->Rocktron Hush->Engl E530 preamp->Marshall 9200 poweramp->Marshall 4x12 closed back cab w/ G12t75's
Ml Ftw
Quote by tubetime86

Nothing compliments a Gibson Les Paul Custom quite like a Fender Frontman 15R

I'm a big fan of Chappers!!

Does anyone know where I can get the TABs for Holy Fire?
Used to work with him back in the days when he had a normal 9-5 job. Had a couple of jam sessions with him that turned into lessons

Gibson LP Traditional, LP Studio, SG Standard x2
Barber Tone Press > EHX Worm > TC Polytune > MXR Custom Badass 78 > EXH Glove > EHX East River Drive > Zoom G3 > TC Spark Mini Booster
Laney VC30
Marshall TSL602
Jet City JCA22H
My SoundCloud
He's a pretty fun guys based on his youtube vids, to the point where I actually bought an original run ML1 (I had to get mine replaced because the neck was absolutely dire!) Though I'm not really a fan of his solo stuff, though I've gotta say I love Dorje.
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!