Hey Ug,

Well, i play a cort earth 100 acoustic which is the best one i have i really like it . When i play acoustic i play alot of heavy strumming, but iv never broken a string. My strings are really old on my acoustic because lately iv mainly been playin my strat. It has .11's on it at the mo but im thinking of going to .10's because iv been trying to play under the bridge on it and im finding it hard.My main guitar influences are John frusciante, hendrix,etc. So what would be best for me?

Thanks ug
My Gig Rig...

Fender Straocaster or Gibson Les Paul Slash Special -->Lovepedal Amp 50 --> Boss DD-3 --> Crybaby(soon to be Wh10 reissue) --> Big Muff PI --> Boss DS-2 --> Marshall JCM 900
I'm thinking Acoustic Guitar would be the best forum for you.

But Elixers are always good.
UG POKER!
Quote by WyvernOmega

TL;DR: Saw a girl at Wal-Mart, she started feeling me up, I jizzed in my pants.

Shit, I'm so pathetic.

[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']I agree, tone does sound better the closer your genitals are to the ground.

Crabcore?

UNACCEPTABLE
.10s on an acoustic are really light i believe. But check out Elixer acoustic strings. Or of course, Martin Strings.
I use size .9 on my electric. Dunno about the acoustic but i know that it's MARTIN strings
**** sorry i put this on the wrong forum but i was on this forum when i thought to ask sorry...

oh and does anyone no what strings frusciante uses on acoustic
My Gig Rig...

Fender Straocaster or Gibson Les Paul Slash Special -->Lovepedal Amp 50 --> Boss DD-3 --> Crybaby(soon to be Wh10 reissue) --> Big Muff PI --> Boss DS-2 --> Marshall JCM 900
Quote by Zino
I use size .9 on my electric. Dunno about the acoustic but i know that it's MARTIN strings

Do the caps matter??? Martin and MARTIN. Same thing.

And wikipedia him. You might be able to find out what he uses there. Though, i doubt it will be a huge significance.