Please record that. Like, it would be a crime not to. That was fantastic, I need to find a band that actually plays that kind of music.

You continue to be one of my favorite songwriters on here.
As I listen:

Nice intro. I like the compressed drums and how you bring them out at measure 13. The bit at 21 sounded like if Meshuggah knocked up Daft Punk and made a "Harder Better Faster Stronger" "Bleed"-ing baby . Absolutely brilliant idea. Great riff at 37, it's really cool. The one at 45 is great. I like the syncopation with the guitar and the keyboard tones underneath. The odd time sigs flow well too. I'm not sure about that return to the measure 37 riff where you had it. I figured one or two more progressions could go before that return. I just feel like it comes back too soon, probably because it sounds like a chorus riff. I like the variation you had going on both with the riff you returned to before, and the riff after that with the addition of the keyboards at measure 74. I like the change of the drums and the keyboard fadein as well at measure 86. The return back to the riffs in the beginning was great too. Nice job bringing back the keyboard parts too and good variations in the drums which creates a great polymeter. The breakdowns- oh my! So synthy, but so heavy and well placed. I really like the bit starting at 159. I REALLY like the part at 177. The keyboard part can only be described as delicious. Great buildup back to the outro.

Overall, great song. Completely orginal, like nothing I've heard before. Your file title also made me laugh, considering I still decided to crit your piece even though I'm black .
9.5/10
I can't believe I'm asking for this but
C4C? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1139121
Quote by Progbass92
As I listen:

Nice intro. I like the compressed drums and how you bring them out at measure 13. The bit at 21 sounded like if Meshuggah knocked up Daft Punk and made a "Harder Better Faster Stronger" "Bleed"-ing baby . Absolutely brilliant idea. Great riff at 37, it's really cool. The one at 45 is great. I like the syncopation with the guitar and the keyboard tones underneath. The odd time sigs flow well too. I'm not sure about that return to the measure 37 riff where you had it. I figured one or two more progressions could go before that return. I just feel like it comes back too soon, probably because it sounds like a chorus riff. I like the variation you had going on both with the riff you returned to before, and the riff after that with the addition of the keyboards at measure 74. I like the change of the drums and the keyboard fadein as well at measure 86. The return back to the riffs in the beginning was great too. Nice job bringing back the keyboard parts too and good variations in the drums which creates a great polymeter. The breakdowns- oh my! So synthy, but so heavy and well placed. I really like the bit starting at 159. I REALLY like the part at 177. The keyboard part can only be described as delicious. Great buildup back to the outro.

Overall, great song. Completely orginal, like nothing I've heard before. Your file title also made me laugh, considering I still decided to crit your piece even though I'm black .
9.5/10
I can't believe I'm asking for this but
C4C? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1139121

Ha, I beat you to it. It's cool.

Also, I'm not racist, just controversial (Although that's probably apparent).
Oh no it's fine. I wasn't offended. It actually never offends me because I can definitely come up with worse things to say about someone. It was really hilarious to me and kinda ballsy. It doesn't take away from anything though. Again, fantastic job.
Thanks for the crit on my instrumental!

As I listen:

Intro is hot, and interesting. At 13 the rhythm gets really weird, which is cool, but the way it comes in isn't top notch. I'd suggest that measure 12 is 4/4 instead of 3/4. It will definitely make it more smooth and enjoyable, for me at least... 21-36 is kickass. Especially the guitar on this part has a really cool effect, which gives expectations to the next part. 37-44 disappoints though. The melody is just not right. It's too "happy." Next part is cool, but then the same theme comes back and disappoints once again. 74 and out is awesome. Synth is great. Love the rhythm. 145... Meshuggah. 158 is quite random, but still pretty cool. 170-171 didn't fit in. I'd find a different riff there. the rest... Great!

Rhythm is superb, and pumping. A great mix between electronica and metal. The title is uncool. Although you're not racist, it just didn't fit the song in my opinion, and it doesn't sound serious.

9/10 from me. Kepp it up, and record this! It's top notch!
C4C
Please check out some of my original music and leave me a comment @ SoundCloud
(or in my profile!)

Progressive|Thrash|Math|Metal
Quote by Thomasoman
Please record that. Like, it would be a crime not to. That was fantastic, I need to find a band that actually plays that kind of music.

You continue to be one of my favorite songwriters on here.

Years later I look back on my work and people like you that give me great compliments like this. I'm quite depressed in my life and well... going back and listening to this and you telling me it would be a crime not to record this... well it reaffirms my faith in life. Thank you very much Thomasoman.
I had forgotten about this song until now. it was essentially listening to it for the first time again, and i still like it even though I have long grown away from this style of music. its very strange, and pretty hard to define as anything. I'm a big fan. its like an electronic take on the style of laturalus.

do you still write stuff?