1nSingularity
ytiralugniSn1
2,062 IQ
Who do you think is the most underrated band? By this I mean a great band that people don't recognise or even know about.

For me it would have to be The Tea Party. Amazing band, and yet no one I know has heard of them. They write really dark music as well. Their middle three albums are their best ones.
Their progression is really interesting as well. They started off sort of oldie style alternative, and they progressed through to a modern rock sound. They have been known to use a variety of middle-eastern type sounds for their music. Awesome

Your turn
Jacoiskoby
I HATE BABIES
157 IQ
Russian Circles
Quote by Jaymz_515
I pretend I'm a huge spider laying eggs, then when I flush the toilet I fall to floor screaming "MY CHILLLDRENN!! NOOOO!"

If you're flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit.
- Mitch Hedberg
AlterEdge
Godless Killing Machine
149 IQ
Quote by 1nSingularity
Who do you think is the most underrated band? By this I mean a great band that people don't recognise or even know about.

For me it would have to be The Tea Party. Amazing band, and yet no one I know has heard of them. They write really dark music as well. Their middle three albums are their best ones.
Their progression is really interesting as well. They started off sort of oldie style alternative, and they progressed through to a modern rock sound. They have been known to use a variety of middle-eastern type sounds for their music. Awesome

Your turn

I know of them. My parents wedding song is "Heaven Coming Down" or whatever its called.

Also, I personally think Alter Bridge should be recognized even more for their talent.
Originally Posted by happytimeharry
Your avatar is creepy, yet incredibly hypnotic...

I do what I can

Originally Posted by FiNNi
@AlterEdge: On a side note, I laughed when I noticed pedobear was your avatar

Me too... me too...
1nSingularity
ytiralugniSn1
2,062 IQ
Quote by AlterEdge
I know of them. My parents wedding song is "Heaven Coming Down" or whatever its called.

Also, I personally think Alter Bridge should be recognized even more for their talent.
That's a good song
Jastul
618 IQ
Collective Soul
Gear:
Ibanez RG121
Ibanez GTA15R Amp
red Allegro nylon-strung acoustic of unkown model

Quote by Mechanix

We play guitar.... we're automatically on top of the world.

^
PowerWordKill
51 IQ
The Lord Weird Slough Feg. They're utterly brilliant, and their albums Traveller and Down Among the Deadmen are masterpieces. One of the most fun metal bands I've ever heard.
soundgarden19
851 IQ
Anything having to do with Zappa.
King Crimson, Phish, etc.
Oct. 20th, 2009: New guitar AND front row for Mars Volta.

Quote by denizenz
Is that a ukulele in your pants, or did you just rip ass to the tune of "Aloha Oi"?

I met Sonic Youth on June 30th, and Mars Volta on Oct 20th.
Jacoiskoby
I HATE BABIES
157 IQ
Quote by soundgarden19
Anything having to do with Zappa.
King Crimson, Phish, etc.

I love Phish! It's such good stoner music!
Quote by Jaymz_515
I pretend I'm a huge spider laying eggs, then when I flush the toilet I fall to floor screaming "MY CHILLLDRENN!! NOOOO!"

If you're flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit.
- Mitch Hedberg