Progbass92
1,295 IQ
Okay, this song is really stupid but kinda fun at the same time. I wrote it for one of my good friends two days before his birthday as kind of a joke because I always write really complex stuff. It's a symphonic take on the birthday song with a few things added in as my own ideas.

It is not serious AT ALL, so don't complain about the range or the transpositions of the instruments, because I know some of them might be out of their range.
My friend liked it but feel free to comment on anything.
C4C as usual.
Attachments:
Birthday Song.zip
catalan123
Every Villiain Is Lemons
951 IQ
hahah thats awsome how long did it take for you to make it?
frankibo
UG Board King
3,093 IQ
lol its cool i quite like it, and its really well done if that makes sense
Balmazer
Registered Abuser
164 IQ
It sounds like.... Pokemon.
Quote by aldo47
(i thought hot strings would make me finger faster.)
so i tried to set my strings on fire by putting a lighter on the high e string n it cut it so wtf??!!? i passed the lighter rrly slowly by it for less then a sec n then it snapped...
ninja.kitty
2,340 IQ
i laughed at the beginning it sounds like a disney movie, omg. this is really complex for something so dumb :P

i just think you have the whole band come in at the end with a huge ridiculous live style ending. like "happy birthday to..." then on "...you!" have everything come in at once and have it be epic.
StewieSwan
Decent User
5,001 IQ
Quote by Balmazer
It sounds like.... Pokemon.

+1
666atheist666
nostrings
plays stringed instrments
142 IQ
I thought the intro sounded a lot like the intro to The Odyssey by Symphony X.

Pretty cool, but I was waiting for the melody to Happy Birthday to come in for a long time... it was anticlimactic (but funny, and I guess that's what you were going for).
Last edited by nostrings at Jun 12, 2009,