Parabellum
UG Newbie
739 IQ
I'd like to get some good recommendations for amp settings for Canon Rock. My guitar is an ESP EC-1000 with JB 59' pickups and amp is a Peavey Vypyr 75 watt.

Trying to find a good tone that isn't too muddy, but also has enough crunch to sound rock-like.
Mmmm, coffee

Quote by the_poison125
Fear your ass...

Quote by hazzmatazz
Quote by Våd Hamster
Sharing is caring. *holds out hands*
*inserts penis?*
Jet_Black88
514 IQ
I'd recommend using your ears and figuring it out yourself, because if you plan on being good enough to play Canon Rock, you should be good enough to figure out how to get a good tone out of your amp.

I'm not trying to be a jerk, but I really think that the basics of knowing how to get a good tone should come before trying all that complicated playing.
nutinpwnsgibson
1,125 IQ
Quote by Parabellum
I'd like to get some good recommendations for amp settings for Canon Rock. My guitar is an ESP EC-1000 with JB 59' pickups and amp is a Peavey Vypyr 75 watt.

Trying to find a good tone that isn't too muddy, but also has enough crunch to sound rock-like.

just try out the different amp models and mess around with the EQ, thats the only way to find a good tone that you'll like
periphery/bulb!

gear:
Ibanez RG7321 w/ D-sonic in bridge

Peavey 5150 mk ii & b52 4x12 cab

line 6 podxt for recording

Quote by AsOneIStand
Head and Cab for $130? You don't need a head and cabinet, you need a psychological examination.
Parabellum
UG Newbie
739 IQ
I have experimented around a ton. However, there really isn't a tone that I find perfect. I can get it to be either cleaner but not have enough crunch, or too muddy and distorted. There just doesn't seem to be a middle ground.
Mmmm, coffee

Quote by the_poison125
Fear your ass...

Quote by hazzmatazz
Quote by Våd Hamster
Sharing is caring. *holds out hands*
*inserts penis?*