Page 2 of 2
This thread is exactly why i don`t offer advice on what guitar peeps should buy, a guitar purchase is a personal thing that`s why you need to spend a couple of weeks going round music stores trying stuff out, only you know what you like.
^ yeah, but it's nice hearing other peoples' opinions. They might mention something you never even thought to factor into your decision making process.
Banging on a trash can
Drumming on a street light
Quote by BigFatSandwich
^ yeah, but it's nice hearing other peoples' opinions. They might mention something you never even thought to factor into your decision making process.

very true! i didn't think of the PGA series or the FR series when the TS asked about fixed bridges...
Quote by JELIFISH19
And the FR

and the RG2228 oh man my ibanez gas is rising again must...look....at....more...Caparisons....
Quote by ibanezgod1973
This thread is exactly why i don`t offer advice on what guitar peeps should buy, a guitar purchase is a personal thing that`s why you need to spend a couple of weeks going round music stores trying stuff out, only you know what you like.

Oh I agree, I mean, I'm hitting up some pawn shops tomorrow with my friend, and then probably hitting up either Sam Ash or Guitar Center again in a week. but it's nice to know what others think to point me in the right direction. I didn't really know where to start with Ibanez; this thread helped me a lot already.
Page 2 of 2