Page 1 of 22
ZanasCross
C(k)=Epsilon(ijk)A(i)B(j)
9,587 IQ
Alright childrens.

I'm sick of the stupid damn threads for, "dude check out this kid that can't play guitar but thinks he can, TeeeHeee. I'm so bad ass, I'm making fun of a 5 year old with a guitar and a webcam! "

Or

"Watch this guy try to do a back flip and rip his spine through his skin LOLOLOLOL111!!!!1!!1!1!"

So; let's attempt this and see if the pit can actually do something constructive.

so lets try combining it all to one place where we can have a thread of hilariousness and 400 less stupid threads a day.

TL;DR:
So, you found a hilarious YouTube Video, huh?!

Post the link here, all discussion can take place in this thread and we can stop having 400 threads a day about stupid youtube videos.

Stuck for a day or so; until everyone finds this thread. Then any mod can unstick it please.
DirtyMakik
has a cunning plan.
291 IQ
...must... resist ....Rick Astley....
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
sneyob
Piraet lief 4 meh!
638 IQ
Finally! A thread for people like me!

JK!

I hate when people recommend me youtube videos!

I'm never coming back here!

Thank you!
Blindfolds aside I'd probably still close my eyes

And try to feel a trembling fetal life inside
that shotgun barrel that's about to make me bleed

Like an ulcer in the stomach of the beast

Quote by Aurex
your sarcasam amuses me

CSUSM
§ArmyofAngels§
Who are you?
113 IQ
This could be good.

Sadly, I have no videos to contribute.
I think it's time for a change.

Sig v5.0 (approximate)
Lt. Shinysides
Perma'd
2,195 IQ
woah... it actually got made? Holy crap... "the" thread actually had good come out of it.
It's okay, Lt. Shinysides. You don't have to eat it now, you're just sleeping, you can eat it later. You can eat it later Lt. Shinysides!
dethead666
Banned
240 IQ
Um Zanascross this is sarcasm correct because as a mod it's funny that you made a thread about the same thing another thread a previous person made earlier...please don't ban my ignorance.
Fred1000000
Head Like a Hole
334 IQ
*Ahem*

bobthesgman...Perform the good idea, much?
Quote by redneckrebel
Wow...just wow

A clapstack? My life is complete.
Lt. Shinysides
Perma'd
2,195 IQ
Quote by Nico the Great
This thread is a sign of the reckoning for some of us...

*commences fingernail biting*
It's okay, Lt. Shinysides. You don't have to eat it now, you're just sleeping, you can eat it later. You can eat it later Lt. Shinysides!
titsmcgee852
One of these days
1,024 IQ
Maybe you should edit this link into the YLYL original post. I'm sick of the videos greatly out numbering the pictures in that thread.
The will be heartache,
there will be rain,
and joy I can't explain.
Iriathz
Discombobulate.
801 IQ
Oh wow.

Thank you so much for this thread.
My Last.fm
USA Fender Stratocaster | Roland Cube 60 | VOX ToneLab LE
ZanasCross
9,587 IQ
Quote by dethead666

Never even saw that thread. Just logged on; saw some thread about a stupid kid with a first act and decided that if I didn't try something I was going to ban every person who posted in that thread.

So i tried something. Once it fails and I sober up; this can all pass over quietly.
Nico the Great
Damned Icon
1,238 IQ
Quote by ZanasCross
Never even saw that thread. Just logged on; saw some thread about a stupid kid with a first act and decided that if I didn't try something I was going to ban every person who posted in that thread.

So i tried something. Once it fails and I sober up; this can all pass over quietly.

Lt. Shinysides
Perma'd
2,195 IQ
Quote by ZanasCross

i wish to shake your hand kind sir.
dethead666
Banned
240 IQ
Quote by ZanasCross

Oh ok I was about to say "surely you aren't serious" in which you reply "I am serious and don't call me shirley"
Lt. Shinysides
Perma'd
2,195 IQ
so, is this a permanent thing now? is it gonna be stickied?
x_live4guitar_x
George Lynch=God
204 IQ
Quote by ZanasCross

Thank you my friend, thank you...consider yourself and honorary member of the MFA crew.
TheSPillow
UG's UG
737 IQ
This is CJ...

Anyways - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9mUhQa4cD7E&feature=channel_page

My friends and I always used to laugh at this kid...The kid with the first act guitar reminded me of him... Look at his mullet!

He used to have videos of him playing Smoke on the Water and Iron Man on guitar (REALLY BADLY), but he removed them...
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Yamaha Pacifica 112
Alvarez SLM
Orange Dark Terror
Orange PPC212OB 2x12 cab
Yamaha P-85 Keyboard
dethead666
Banned
240 IQ
Quote by Lt. Shinysides
so, is this a permanent thing now? is it gonna be stickied?

I wouldn't count on it, this was a spur of the moment thing I reckon.
Lt. Shinysides
Perma'd
2,195 IQ
Quote by 1201ZJ
MFA FTW, and thank you ZanasCross for sparing the lives of us MFA members

you're playin' with fire man, don't screw it up for us. lets just stay quiet for a while
ZanasCross
9,587 IQ
Quote by 1201ZJ
MFA FTW, and thank you ZanasCross for sparing the lives of us MFA members

Jesus. I just read that thread all the way through. I should permanently ban most of you.

But I won't. However, if I see any of you **** up again... I'm just going to perma you.
elekguit
Loves Manny!!
870 IQ
Quote by ZanasCross

Did I ever mention how much I love you?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_RnMBGstTg

WIN!
Add me or I will eat your kitty!

^Click the heart baby, you know you wanna.^

Quote by Sammythedruggie

touche sir.
1201ZJ
^that guy
1,064 IQ
Quote by ZanasCross
Jesus. I just read that thread all the way through. I should permanently ban most of you.

But I won't. However, if I see any of you **** up again... I'm just going to perma you.

Hey Zanas, why dont we just close the thread, and not get anyone banned here? I hate to close it, but I dont want anyone to get banned
elekguit
Loves Manny!!
870 IQ
Unless it's Union Jake... wait... nevermind.
Add me or I will eat your kitty!

^Click the heart baby, you know you wanna.^

Quote by Sammythedruggie

touche sir.
Fred1000000
Head Like a Hole
334 IQ
ZanasCross, you have earned a special place in heaven.
Quote by redneckrebel
Wow...just wow

A clapstack? My life is complete.
FloyDZeD
Deathclaws everywhere
425 IQ
Quote by imafool18
This is CJ...

Anyways - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9mUhQa4cD7E&feature=channel_page

My friends and I always used to laugh at this kid...The kid with the first act guitar reminded me of him... Look at his mullet!

He used to have videos of him playing Smoke on the Water and Iron Man on guitar (REALLY BADLY), but he removed them...

Did you know the odds of a Vault-Tec shelter failing are 1,763,497 to 1?

So imagine life in a Vault-Tec Vault. Not just a future.
A brighter future... underground.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.
dethead666
Banned
240 IQ
Quote by elekguit
Unless it's Union Jake... wait... nevermind.

SILENCE!! Do you want none of us to see the light of day?!