Gojira does, but I don't know if they're quite what you're after.

Also, is this the right forum for this?
Some Mors Principium Est is.
Quote by zerosk8r4life12
I believe all Children of Bodom songs before "Are You Dead Yet?" are in D standard.

3 songs off of Hatecrew Deathroll were in Drop C and all of Something Wild is in C# Standard.
To me:
Quote by crazy8rgood

In fact, I almost ALWAYS agree with YourDad.

Quote by itchy guitar
One of the best replies ever.

In the same thread

Do you love Arsis?
Last edited by YourDad at Jun 25, 2009,
Something wild was in C# standard, and some of the songs from Hate Crew Deathroll was in Drop C. other than those you are right. Did someone mention Kalmah??? ohhhh How can I forget, WINTERSUN!! If I'm correct, Immortal's Sons of Northern Darkness is in D standard tho they not really Melo-Death, but it's still awesome. Riffs from Tyrants are just killers, makes me wanna go punch a baby every time I listen to it.
Last edited by The_Last_J at Jun 25, 2009,
Bodom and Gojira are tuned to Drop-C, not D standard
Quote by thestonedone
You see this is why it's wrong to rape your guitar... in public.

Quote by mroctoberfest
I want to name an invention the Insta-gasm 3000. I feel very strongly about this.

Gear Setup:
Jackson Rhoads
Digitech Grunge
Fender FM 212R
XDDDDDD ^ Bodom did not play in Drop-C til HCDR sir. Listen to the song Everytime I Die and tell me the notes that they chugging is not a D note.
Last edited by The_Last_J at Jun 25, 2009,
There is a lot of D Standard stuff by Death.
Quote by Telestar
Trust me man, it's Smoke on the Water. Deep Purple only wrote one song.
lol most of melo-death is in D-standard
Quote by wolvenrick
I think black doom death metal is just plain stupid. go flame on me but i can't hear nothing but shit on those songs with everything in drop A or below. also it could've been without lyrics as you'd never hear them anyway.
Quote by TheBigProjekt
Lamb of God is mostly drop-d, if you consider them melo-death..

Nowhere near. I actually have absolutely no facking idea how you thought of them when you heard melodeath.
I love the band but, really? Also, D standard and Drop D are two different things.
To me:
Quote by crazy8rgood

In fact, I almost ALWAYS agree with YourDad.

Quote by itchy guitar
One of the best replies ever.

In the same thread

Do you love Arsis?
Quote by YourDad
Nowhere near. I actually have absolutely no facking idea how you thought of them when you heard melodeath.
I love the band but, really? Also, D standard and Drop D are two different things.

Woops, read it wrong, on the other hand, All That Remains is in D and C# standard.