Poll: Which album do you like the best?
Poll Options
View poll results: Which album do you like the best?
Nofx-Coaster
4 31%
Anti-Flag-The People or the Gun
4 31%
Rancid-Let the Dominoes Fall
5 38%
Voters: 13.
turncoat60%
Errday i'm Russellin'
234 IQ
Anti-Flag, Rancid, and Nofx all recently released a new album. Of these three new cds, which one do you enjoy the most?

I would rank them:
1. People or the Gun
2. Let the Dominoes Fall
3. Coster
Bottle of Dirt
She called me...Horsey
383 IQ
I've only heard Coaster and Let The Dominoes Fall.
I've never really been a fan of NoFX but the CD was good. Let The Dominoes fall takes some time to get into but once I started getting into the songs I started really liking the CD.
Rancid got my vote, I've only heard two though
Yes, I'm from California, yes I like Hockey, no I do not like the Ducks, yes I like the Kings!
charliezard!
1,337 IQ
Marked Men - Ghosts

oh wait. I'm in the wrong thread.
I don't like these albums.
RockThe40oz
Sucker-Punched By Christ
1,233 IQ
Quote by Adam_Harrison9
You're going to get a lot of snobs laugh at this.

I mean, in all fairness, he should have left it an open-ended question instead of pigeon-holing the options into extremely popular, practically mainstream punk bands.
RizzoWashburn
Unregistered User
283 IQ
They all suck.
Edwards Les Paul Custom
Burny SG Junior
DIY Telecaster
Keeley RAT 2
Marshall JCM 800 4104
turncoat60%
Errday i'm Russellin'
234 IQ
Quote by RockThe40oz
I mean, in all fairness, he should have left it an open-ended question instead of pigeon-holing the options into extremely popular, practically mainstream punk bands.

I didn't ask if anyone liked these bands, I was just wondered what you guys thought of these three new albums. I picked these three because they were all recently released, all three bands have been around for a while, and like you said, they are well known. If you hated all three of them equally then just don't vote.
sargasm
1977 and we are going mad
1,817 IQ
there are threads kicking around about each of these bands. there's plenty of other bands to discuss, we don't need multiple threads about a couple of mediocre bands.