Page 1 of 4
In response to this thread, I think UG should do one of these for specifically us. We should take pictures of ourselves licking our guitars (in the least sexual way possible) and post them all on flickr with the only tag being "saxophone lesbian". That way, if you are to lazy to read the linked thread, anyone who searches saxophone lesbian on google images will be mysteriously confronted with many, many images of guitars being licked.

Hopefully I can get this thread to catch on and I won't be forgotten. If you don't have a flickr account, use this one:
Yahoo ID: ugthepit@yahoo.com
password: ultimateguitar

the flickr username is saxophonelesbian, and remember that every picture must have the username, except with a space between the two words, as the one and only tag.

why saxophone lesbian? it's mostly random, but influenced by this video.

EDIT: Please guys, don't try to make sugestions and change this, I think we just have to choose something quick and roll with it.

EDIT2: Please people, stop qeustioning it and just do it! the consequences are ZERO! please name one bad thing that would happen if you go ahead and post the damn picture! Other than things pertaining to certain people, they are minimal! so go ahead and do it!

**ATTENTION** - the official tag has been changed to heybabywannapeelsomeorangesforme.
I Want One!!!

The Kraftwerkers: The Society for the Appreciation of Kraftwerk
Last edited by Salute to Jaco at Jun 25, 2009,
Inb4 3pic W1n St4rtz,

so, my idea is, we all take a picture of a glass of milk resting on our guitar's headstock, and next to the guitar there is a picture of an elephant fighting a werewolf.

the tag could be "heybabywannapeelsomeorangesforme?"

That way it's RIDICULOUSLY random to come upon.

EDIT: im fine with your proposed idea. it sounds nice and easy.
Last edited by Lt. Shinysides at Jun 25, 2009,
because "lesbian" isnt tagged anywhere on the internet.....

google will still find it even if you put it together with saxophone. it has to be more obscure. besides, someone somewhere has a saxophone lesbian fetish, and he will be sorely disappointed.
I have no opinion on this matter.
████████████
████████████
████████████

RNLAF

I Like Planes
I've already google saxophone lesbian, even with safe search off. I got nothing.
I Want One!!!

The Kraftwerkers: The Society for the Appreciation of Kraftwerk
Here's my list from the other thread, which I'll keep updating.

Pictures:
1. Licking Guitar
2. Licking your own toe (maybe not, could be a fetish.... )
3. Glass of milk with one of those little umbrellas sitting on the headstock of your guitar. and next to the guitar, a picture of an elephant fighting a werewolf.
4. Dipping pinky in glass of milk
5. Swallowing or licking fridge

Tags:
1. Saxophone Lesbians
2. Splurb
3. heybabywannapeelsomeorangesforme
4. 309345142 (241543903 backwards)
5. thepitisfor***s

Edit: Actually, ignore my list, I like TS's way.
Last edited by herby190 at Jun 25, 2009,
"Results 1 - 20 of about 124,000 (0.15 seconds)"

This won't work. The fun about the other one was that, the fridges were the ONLY things that came up when you searched.
Quote by Salute to Jaco
I've already google saxophone lesbian, even with safe search off. I got nothing.

Which is the point. These pics will be the only results.

EDIT: heybabywannapeelsomeorangesforme has no image results.
Quote by GodofCheesecake
Excessive punctuation!!!!!!!!! YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote by dhutton
+infinity

I have infinity.
Quote by metharian
yea its way too much for my little stick lol
Something like...

Tits?

And would this be an attack on Google somehow? In light of MFA, I'm kinda cautious. I'm not sure if I'm considered as one of those people that "better not screw up or you're perma'd", since I'm in the group, but I didn't do much.
Today I feel electric grey
I hope tomorrow, neon black
There is no ****ing way I'm typing in "saxophone lesbian" just so I can see how many pics we got up. Pick another tag this is my family's computer
Quote by Lt. Shinysides
ok, my pic is taken, i am now uploading

Wait, what are we doing a pic of? Glass of milk or licking the neck?
Quote by GodofCheesecake

Quote by dhutton
+infinity

I have infinity.
Quote by metharian
I think it'd be better to use the same tag as the fridges but we take pictures of us giving the finger to our fridge.
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
HEY GUIZE, IT WOULD BE LIKE SO RANDOM AND COOL AND ORIGINAL IF WE COPIED THIS RANDOM AND COOL AND ORIGINAL THING!

wait.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Quote by sw1ss023

i licked the body, next to the pickguard
Quote by i_killed_bill
There is no ****ing way I'm typing in "saxophone lesbian" just so I can see how many pics we got up. Pick another tag this is my family's computer

It's been checked. Even with safe-search off, nothing comes up. Your computers safe
Quote by soulflyV

This.
The will be heartache,
there will be rain,
and joy I can't explain.
Quote by sw1ss023

Neither. Sticking your tongue in the input jack (Note: I have no idea if this is dangerous or not)
Quote by SteveHouse
HEY GUIZE, IT WOULD BE LIKE SO RANDOM AND COOL AND ORIGINAL IF WE COPIED THIS RANDOM AND COOL AND ORIGINAL THING!

wait.

Dude...... it's the Pit.
I have a better idea. How about we laugh at the hilarious head-in-freezer thing and NOT try to kill it by creating a cheap rip-off. C'mon... it's been done already. Let's do something else.
Banging on a trash can
Drumming on a street light
Quote by i_killed_bill
Neither. Sticking your tongue in the input jack (Note: I have no idea if this is dangerous or not)

I'll find out.
Quote by GodofCheesecake

Quote by dhutton
+infinity

I have infinity.
Quote by metharian
Quote by SteveHouse

wait.

THANK YOU!
^I can't even begin to comprehend how feckin cool that is!
Quote by herby190
Dude...... it's the Pit.

The location being the Pit doesn't give anyone special permission to fail, Mikfail Gorbechov.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Quote by BigFatSandwich
I have a better idea. How about we laugh at the hilarious head-in-freezer thing and NOT try to kill it by creating a cheap rip-off. C'mon... it's been done already. Let's do something else.

The trouble is you're talking to highly impressionable youths, desperate to belong. Their only desire is attention - their curse is their lack of originality.
i just might take part in this activity.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
Your post was the only bright spot in this disgusting piece of thread.

Quote by lexanirider78
You have balls. I like balls....(awkward silence)

Quote by SeveralSpecies
I waited for the rape.

...but the rape never came
Quote by soulflyV
The trouble is you're talking to highly impressionable youths, desperate to belong. Their only desire is attention - their curse is their lack of originality.

You know you love us anyways
this is really lame..
Geets:
Ibanez GSA60
Epiphone SG/LP custom
Schecter Damien elite 7
Fender Highway one Telecaster

Pedals:
Visual sound Jekyll and Hyde

Amp:
Peavey 6505
Marshall M412a cab
Peavey Classic 50

GO STEELERS!
Quote by SteveHouse
^I can't even begin to comprehend how feckin cool that is!

The location being the Pit doesn't give anyone special permission to fail, Mikfail Gorbechov.

It was the 3rd image I got!
And, apparently, her name is Sara.

Also, at Mikfail
Quote by soulflyV

You speak the truth. The sad, sad truth.
Banging on a trash can
Drumming on a street light
Just checked, and even when searched in quotes, I still get results that aren't ours. I think we need a new idea.
Quote by herby190
It's been checked. Even with safe-search off, nothing comes up. Your computers safe

My second page of google images begs to differ
Im all outa signature
Page 1 of 4