Well technically I got it yesterday, but close enough.

The Peavey JSX is the only new thing... I've had the cab (Raven - cheap but I needed it and it's not half bad) and the Tonelab and MT-2 for quite awhile.

Kinda bad since I did it on my phone...

And I just noticed it looks like that cable is really short, but it's just some kind of crazy unintentional illusion haha.
Congrats! I think the JSX has one of the ugliest front designs ever, but if it sounds good, then who cares. HNAD!

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE SINE WAVE SURFER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']Boss pedals may be built like tanks but I would rather buy a cardboard box that is on my side than pay for a tank that is working against me.
Yeah, I agree but I love how it sounds.

I have a show tomorrow, and if isn't too much effort I'm gonna take it off. I think it might be though. I got it off craigslist and had open it up to get a broken end of a cable out of one of the speaker jacks.
^
Any Chance of clips? HNAD!
Call me Cam
Quote by DirtyMakik
I'm Han Solo, Splamron's Greedo.

Han shot first. Greedo's dead.
HNAD i was looking at one of those for a while.... clipz!
My band's one cover is in my profile!

Rig:

Charvel San Dimas Style 2 Pagan Gold
Traynor YCS50
Visual Sound H2O
Morley Bad Horsie
Ibanez TS9
ISP Decimator
EHX Metal Muff
Quote by MetalHead916
HNAD

Wow ... so many knobs ..

have you seen the Mark V??

HNAD TS!!
and sell the MT-2 or the ToneLab to give you some extra money for pedals and stuff

PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me
I'm officially jealous. I really wish I could afford a JSX; they sound so awesome!

HNAD man and good luck at your show!!!
Ibanez RGT42DX
Vox AC30C2
Digitech Whammy (FOR SALE!)
Dunlop GCB-95F Crybaby
Boss DD-20
Boss SD-1
Ibanez TS9DX
MXR M-108 10 Band EQ
Quote by WTF!!is a TAB
HNAD TS!!
and sell the MT-2 or the ToneLab to give you some extra money for pedals and stuff

Holy crap .. it has as many switches as it does knobs... I wouldn't even know how to test one out if I was looking into buying it.

At least the Raven cab doesn't have the logo on it so no one knows what it is.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
Quote by Raijouta

At least the Raven cab doesn't have the logo on it so no one knows what it is.

amen dude. but if it sounds good i geuss thats wat counts
My Fun Guitars
Fender Strat
Ibanez Rg-320

My Junk Guitars
Hondo II acoustic
Yamaha F-310
Jay Turser Les paul knock off of doom
Thanks everyone!

Yeah, the MT-2 is becoming a bit of a relic from the days when I only had my dads old Gorilla 1x12. The Tonelab is only going to be used for effects until I can afford some pedals. And same with the cab. When I got it I really needed a half stack and was on a super tight budget... luckily I didn't have to get the Raven head.
Quote by MetalHead916
HNAD

Wow ... so many knobs ..

That's what she said

HNAD TS!
LesPaul
Pedals
OrangeRocker30
My band
PBT Native: Resident Graphics Monkey

Welcome to the team!

enjoy the crap out of that thing man!
Peavey JSX 120 Half Stack
Mockingbird Evil Edge SE
Mockingbird Special(White)

Set sail to sea but pulled off course by the light of golden treasure --Hetfield, the Unforgiven Pirate

So I dub Thee Unforgiven Three! -How it should have been
Can you record the gig you have coming up? Maybe someone can record some video of it and post it on the tube. Then link us to it from here?

Also if you don't like the front of the head (I think chrome is all win myself) there is really infinite options to replace it with. Tolex, Grillcloth, plexi and lights, etc... Maybe a little customizing is in order?

again.
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
Quote by WTF!!is a TAB

HNAD TS!!

Or some new speakers to put in that cab.
HNAD
Quote by gregs1020
Can you record the gig you have coming up? Maybe someone can record some video of it and post it on the tube. Then link us to it from here?

Also if you don't like the front of the head (I think chrome is all win myself) there is really infinite options to replace it with. Tolex, Grillcloth, plexi and lights, etc... Maybe a little customizing is in order?

again.

Actually I'm fairly positive it is going to be recorded, and I'll definitely upload a couple vids.

And yeah, I'll probably end up customizing it, eventually with our logo or something probably.

Quote by Rhoads_1096
Or some new speakers to put in that cab.
HNAD

The studio we practice at has a bunch of gear... I got play it through a Marshall 1960, and an Orange cab. Next up to try is the Mesa cab. I think I'll end up with one of those three.
Kewl.

Remember, the crunch and ultra channels eq's are active, so don't drop any of the dials below 4.
MARSHALL JVM 210H
PEAVEY JSX
KRANK 412
MESA 412
FENDER STRATS
DIMARZIO
CELESTION
HNAD! Dang we're having so much new gear days that I'm getting Gas...
PRS SE SC ♦ Dean Cadi ♦ Squier Strat ♦ Crate V5 ♦ AXL Akita AT30 ♦ Alhambra 4P ♦ Takamine f-349 ♦ Goodall KCJ
Boss ME-20 ♦ Monteallums modded TS9DX ♦ DOD Grunge ♦ #1Echo ♦
awesome congrats and have fun
My Gear
Guitars:
-Gibson Les Paul Studio
-Ibanez "lawsuit" Les Paul
-Ibanez S470
-PRS SE Custom

Amp:
Marshall TSL100
Marshall 1960a cab

Effects:
Dunlop 535q wah
Visual Sound Liquid Chorus

Pickups:
Guitarforce
MHD
Quote by Van Noord
Kewl.

Remember, the crunch and ultra channels eq's are active, so don't drop any of the dials below 4.

Yeah, so far I've been keeping everything in the 5-8 range.

Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH

HNAD

I love the chrome front but the 'S' is a little to gay for me. I'd just cut it up a bit and make it something else. You know. Personalize it. Good luck with the show. What did you have before?

Yeah I like the chrome but it's a little overdone and I don't like the S. Honestly the first time I saw a JSX I didn't even realize there was an S Have you seen the Bugera 333XL? It's a JSX clone, and I like that design A LOT better...

The show went pretty good, I'll see what I can do about the video I'm not really sure what happened with that... my old head is a B 52 LS 100.