I need some good exercises, I am no longer making my legeto, tapping, picking, and just playing in general any better by playing other peoples songs. and mostly I write music now anyways, and I need a way to take it all to the next level. wheres some good exercises to enhance all the techniques in guitar.

and some good sweeping exercises too, would be nice =D
Quote by SkyValley
Kids keep having sex younger and younger these days. Eventually kids will be born without their virginity and their first words will be "bow chicka bow wow."
thank you =D much appreciated.

EDIT- to professorlamp... I could do that, but I much more like the idea of getting the technique down and then throwing in some bad ass guitarness =P and the only reason I want exercises is so I can mindless do them for long periods of time and not be burned out of it =P
Quote by SkyValley
Kids keep having sex younger and younger these days. Eventually kids will be born without their virginity and their first words will be "bow chicka bow wow."
Last edited by punk_metal2007 at Jun 25, 2009,
I really think exercises are the one thing for me that I cant do for long periods of time

Mindlessly doing them doesn't sound as good as being aware of everything that goes on in your body and relaxing everything where you notice even the slightest tension that there shouldn't be... If I had to name a "key" to good technique, that would probably be it.