I'm looking for a song comprised completely of guitar, it's for a school project and unfortunately our drummer or bassist can't make it to the night, so we basically need a song to perform without those two :P

Anyone able to offer any suggestions?

(Sorry if this is in the wrong section btw, i'm not 100% sure where to put it)
Look up songs by the California Guitar Trio. You might be able to do some of the songs with two guitarists, but I'm not sure. Also, they might take a while to learn.

Quote by dullsilver_mike
The resonant frequency of the clitoris is too low for the guitar players to take care of.

Quote by jackers1234
you sir, have just won for this statement. =D

Young Knees
Anything by Rodrigo Y Gabriela.

Pallar Anders Vista by In Flames is a good one and sounds perfectly good without the strings.

You could always try transcibing some classical pieces for two guitars as well, that usually works quite well.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Nothing else matters by metallica? You should do it but you would probally need a chorus pedal if you would want it to sound good.
Here Comes the Sun
Needle and the Damage Done

Current Gear

Gibson Flying V
Epiphone Les Paul Ultra
Jackson Professional Dinky
Fender Blues Deluxe
Vox Vt30

Mad Effects
Use a backing track?
^Note: Probably sarcastic
Gear
Schecter Blackjack C1-FR
Few Agile 8-strings
Ormsby Hypemachine 2014 otw!!

Carvin X-100B
axe-fx II

W.A musicians FTW
Quote by crisisinheaven
Deep*Kick. You have destroyed every concept of life I've ever had.
Quote by Deep*Kick
Use a backing track?

This. A backtrack would sound much better than just guitar.
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
Anything by Rodrigo Y Gabriela.

Pallar Anders Vista by In Flames is a good one and sounds perfectly good without the strings.

You could always try transcibing some classical pieces for two guitars as well, that usually works quite well.

This.