Well since they're are crop circles were there are no wallabies, then that is specific proof for aliens i say.
Quote by DieGarbageMan
Well since they're are crop circles were there are no wallabies, then that is specific proof for aliens i say.

or its a wallabie conspiracy!!!!!!!!!!!!
✠ ☠ ✠
RIP Ronnie James Dio

Fendi Shoes is actually extremely advantageous.
Quote by DieGarbageMan

They're, there, their. Different.

That aside, smells like bull**** to me, don't get me wrong, I love the idea of furry critters whacked off their brains making crop circles, but it's a bit of a stretch.
Quote by Weybl Himself

That aside, smells like bull**** to me, don't get me wrong, I love the idea of furry critters whacked off their brains making crop circles, but it's a bit of a stretch.

Well, it's not really a stretch at all. They go around in circles, trample the grass underfoot. Go around enough, it gets flattened.
Quote by Weybl Himself

were do you get off

olololololol
We've got opium? Why hasn't anyone told me about this yet?
| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ
so how does this explain all the ones in other countries, all the ones in fields that arent growing opium, and all the ones in intricate, mathematical patterns?

same as weybl, and doubtless many others, i love the idea of high wallabies hopping in circles and confusing humans for years, but it just seems too vague and crazy to be true.