Hey UG, I just uploaded my first idea ever on UG!

It's on my profile, it's a really short acoustic thing I just made up.
Tempo is 150 bpm, time signature is 3/4, tuning is E standard.
Please, give me some tips on how to improve, or just give me your opinion.
Thanks

Btw, I can send you tabs if you want me to.

Cheers

EDIT: bass line turned out a bit too loud, ah well, I'll change that one day.
Current gear:
Carvin CT6M
TC Electronics Dark Matter distortion
Harley Benton 2x12, with Celestion V30s
Laney Ironheart 60w tube amp
nice.
the bass line is too loud compared to the melody-type bit... but id suggest making the melody-bit louder if possible, cuz i couldnt hear it well enough untill i turned the speakers right up.

apart from that though, make it longer, add some different ideas (change key or time sig or whatever you feel like) keep it interesting, dont just make it longer for the sake of makin it longer.

well done
My god that sounded awesome. Give me a tab please it really is great I really like that ...atmosphere dunno how to call it it really is sounding great. I want these tabs badly! Gonna try it on a Drop B guitar hm... tasty
Quote by Winsbury
nice.
the bass line is too loud compared to the melody-type bit... but id suggest making the melody-bit louder if possible, cuz i couldnt hear it well enough untill i turned the speakers right up.

apart from that though, make it longer, add some different ideas (change key or time sig or whatever you feel like) keep it interesting, dont just make it longer for the sake of makin it longer.

well done

Thanks
Yeah this was my first go at tabbing with Guitar Pro, so that's why I put the bass a bit too loud, etc.
I'm currently working on the 'song', I figured it was in Em / Gmaj. So with that knowledge, I can get writing and such.

Thanks

PS I'll probably upload it when I finish it.

Quote by Dopemgs
My god that sounded awesome. Give me a tab please it really is great I really like that ...atmosphere dunno how to call it it really is sounding great. I want these tabs badly! Gonna try it on a Drop B guitar hm... tasty

Thanks I'll add you to friends and send it in a day or so.
Current gear:
Carvin CT6M
nice, but it would be better if you were playing it, and not the computer... We would get a better idea of the sound...
Otherwise, nice riff, pretty typical riff...
Gear:
Fender Jazzmaster
Boss DS-2
Digitech RP150 (with Line6 EX-1 Exp pedal)
Orange Crush 30R

My Youtube Page
Read this!You know you really want to...

yeah, sounds nice. But stuff can sometime sound realy different on Guitar Pro, for example you can make weird stuff that isn't actually playable.
GENERATION 10: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Quote by poipoi
nice, but it would be better if you were playing it, and not the computer... We would get a better idea of the sound...
Otherwise, nice riff, pretty typical riff...

Yes, I know. But I don't have any good recording stuff at the moment. I'll buy new gear (guitars, amps, recording stuff, strings) this summer, so..

Thanks for giving feedback, everyone!
Current gear:
Carvin CT6M