I'm not sure if it's gonna be an amp, or a cab, or something else. I have a speaker, it's fairly low (only 0.5 watts, 8 Ohms) and i want to make it into a small amp that i can carry around pretty much.

I have alot of wires, and guess a 9 volt would be enough to power this speaker...

Can someone give me a tutorial or a link on how i can hook up a speaker to my guitar (no i don't want pots, and buttons, and all. I just want it to amplify my guitars signals)
thats gunna be a fairly s**tty amp.
but i suppose....

all u have to do is get a 1/4inch jack plug, then just attatch both wires, cos i presume ur speaker is stereo, to the jack.
Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.
thats gunna be a fairly s**tty amp.
but i suppose....

all u have to do is get a 1/4inch jack plug, then just attatch both wires, cos i presume ur speaker is stereo, to the jack.

EDIT u also need to install a switch inbetween the 9V and the speaker.
Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.
you want someing akin to a pocket amp I assume? have a look for the ultimate pedal building thread, there's a schematic for one in there, or one of the 1st post links.
Quote by bananahammock

EDIT u also need to install a switch inbetween the 9V and the speaker.

... no.

Quote by stykerwolf
I'm not sure if it's gonna be an amp, or a cab, or something else. I have a speaker, it's fairly low (only 0.5 watts, 8 Ohms) and i want to make it into a small amp that i can carry around pretty much.

I have alot of wires, and guess a 9 volt would be enough to power this speaker...

Can someone give me a tutorial or a link on how i can hook up a speaker to my guitar (no i don't want pots, and buttons, and all. I just want it to amplify my guitars signals)
Amplify is the key word here.

You need some active circuitry to boost the level of the signal so it can drive the speaker.

Google is your friend, here. Also, search UG (specifically GB&C)

keywords:
Smokey Amp
Little Gem
Ruby Amp
LM386

Good luck
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.