Hey guys, it would be great if you checkt out my song on myspace and gave me some feedback?.. like what sucks, and what sounds nice? what do i have to work on? how was the recording, the drums? does it sound good overall?

www.myspace.com/jaackeeh

I really want some criticism!
Thanks! :OD
don't like it... the riff was driving but the solo parts are just really boring (not because of the speed) is just that bending all along sucks to me... anyway just my opinion
Quote by Campbell22
don't like it... the riff was driving but the solo parts are just really boring (not because of the speed) is just that bending all along sucks to me... anyway just my opinion

Yea, thanks anyways! your opinion is appreciated!
I think the drums need more treble so you can hear them better, the main riff guitar sounds is nice and crushing, the solos are cool, but i can't hear any bass on the song. is there a bass playing on it? and what did you use for your distortion?
Quote by muckypup
I think the drums need more treble so you can hear them better, the main riff guitar sounds is nice and crushing, the solos are cool, but i can't hear any bass on the song. is there a bass playing on it? and what did you use for your distortion?

Thanks!.. well, yes! there is bass playing on it! but its kinda hard to hear! i'll work more on the bass for my next songs! I used a custom patch on a Zoom G1X for the distortion.