so i got this Email from a guy named david at powerchord academy saying that his Executive Director wants me to go to their program for free i think and join a band.......

so should i go??
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me
Powerchord Academy is the best music school out there... Kid you've made it big!
If life gives you oranges, say "f*ck oranges" and bail.

Hey You!
might as well if its for free. If you have ANY talent you'll be the best one there and get to show some kids up hahaha.
Epiphone Les Paul (Modded with 2 passive pickups and an EMG81)
Yamaha RG guitar w/ Floyd Rose
Rogue Acoustic

BlackHeart BH5 Tube Amp

Danelectro Metal. Digitech Bad Monkey, Digitech CF-7, Crybaby Wah, Danelectro EQ.
tis scam. does a place called "powerchord academy" sound like a reputable music school to you? if any of these places send YOU an email, its a scam. this isn't university, you aren't getting a scholarship, you are being offered an opportunity to be ripped off.
Quote by Lt. Shinysides
tis scam. does a place called "powerchord academy" sound like a reputable music school to you? if any of these places send YOU an email, its a scam. this isn't university, you aren't getting a scholarship, you are being offered an opportunity to be ripped off.

i did remember signing up to go there once but that was 3 months ago...........
feel free to add me
sounds like a scam as said above. i don't think you need to go to an academy to learn to play powerchords or music that uses power chords.
Quote by //ANDREW\\
if its free what can you lose?

dignity, self respect, faith in music, happiness, time, lots of stuff
Quote by AA00P
Listen to the man, he's Jewish.
Quote by //ANDREW\\
if its free what can you lose?

thats not a good way to go about life...

cancer is free
getting shot in the head is free
drive by shootings are free,
falling down and breaking your wrist is free
anal rape is free

see? there are lots of ways that free stuff can **** you over.
you can lose money...
Epiphone Les Paul (Modded with 2 passive pickups and an EMG81)
Yamaha RG guitar w/ Floyd Rose
Rogue Acoustic

BlackHeart BH5 Tube Amp

Danelectro Metal. Digitech Bad Monkey, Digitech CF-7, Crybaby Wah, Danelectro EQ.
I did it last year. It was a good experience because i had never played in a band before and i met some kickass people. But if your already in a band its kind of useless to go.
Music Man JP6 BFR
Music Man JP6
Mesa Boogie Nomad 100 (selling soon to fund a Mark V)
Quote by ThatsAgood1jay
I did it last year. It was a good experience because i had never played in a band before and i met some kickass people. But if your already in a band its kind of useless to go.

me and my friends just jam and we dont have a drummer and a singer yet.
and im still saving up for giggable equipment

and did you pay to go there??
he said it was free.......
feel free to add me
Powerchord Academy is among the most reputable music institutions in the world. Rivaling in namesake with that of Juliard, UC Berkeley, and Oberlin, as well as in endorsements with top notch schools, it should definitely be taken into serious consideration. Go if you are fortunate enough to have the opportunity.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Xiaoxi
Powerchord Academy is among the most reputable music institutions in the world. Rivaling in namesake with that of Juliard, UC Berkeley, and Oberlin, as well as in endorsements with top notch schools, it should definitely be taken into serious consideration. Go if you are fortunate enough to have the opportunity.

Are you kidding? The place is a joke.
love is love // return to dust
Quote by tancanada
Are you kidding? The place is a joke.

Don't listen to this person, guys. Obviously a sore loser who couldn't get in.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Xiaoxi

I pray your joking. Ive heard so much shit about the place, I dont ever wanna be near the thing.
Quote by Xiaoxi

Did ye have the sarcasm sammich?
Quote by tancanada
I pray your joking. Ive heard so much shit about the place, I dont ever wanna be near the thing.

Sir, like the Internet, PCA is very very serious business. Do not mock it.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Xiaoxi
Sir, like the Internet, PCA is very very serious business. Do not mock it.

Ah okay, I shall treat it as such then, sir yes sir!
Quote by Xiaoxi

leave the thread sir.
Quote by Lt. Shinysides
leave the thread sir.

You will respect the Asian and all of his powers.
Quote by goest
You will respect the Asian and all of his powers.

This guy really knows his stuff.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
From what I can see in the videos, it's a great place to go if you wanna meet fat chicks. Do it! Chubby Chaser!
Cyanide Drip

Quote by Myfirstpubes
you're saying that everytime someone in the Pit fapped, they produced magic? Wow, we'd be in fucking Narnia by now by the Pit's rate of masturbation.

Quote by larrytheguitar
I jizzed while he gave me a lecture on using coasters.