So whats the pits favorite part of concerts?

For me, DEFFINATELY the kick drum and bass guitar.

The last big concert i was at was Disturbed on June 3rd. Mikes drums made it feel like your head and chest were going to explode, oh the beautiful feeling

So pit whats your favourite part of concerts, the guitar solos, the moshing, the vocals?
Quote by I.O.T.M
Taking the piss out of Americans is like bullying retards, it's unashamedly one-sided but extremely gratifying.
Boobs.

Plenty and plenty of boobs.
Quote by imdeth
You're like internet Jesus!

This signature feels so empty now.
The part when the singer says something along the lines of "Are you f-ing ready to rock!!" then everyone goes crazy.
Quote by Lasyk
So whats the pits favorite part of concerts?

For me, DEFFINATELY the kick drum and bass guitar.

The last big concert i was at was Disturbed on June 3rd. Mikes drums made it feel like your head and chest were going to explode, oh the beautiful feeling

So pit whats your favourite part of concerts, the guitar solos, the moshing, the vocals?

Yeah, I'm going to agree. When they're sound-checking and the monitors finally kick in, you can feel the bass drum move the air in your body. It's so ridiculous.
The energy of the crowd, seeing your favorite performers in person, meet and greet after the show, and the mosh pits!
Other planes lie beyond the reach
Of normal sense and common roads
But they are no less real
Than what we see or touch or feel
-Burzum

MoogleRancha is a twat
Quote by RG5EX1
Boobs.

But that goes without saying of course, the boobs are always win
Quote by I.O.T.M
Taking the piss out of Americans is like bullying retards, it's unashamedly one-sided but extremely gratifying.
For jazz concerts, the solo improv.

For classical, the first movements or preludes/overtures and finale.

For rock/metal, the part where I don't go.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by RG5EX1
Boobs.

This.

And also when the crowd all starts chanting or doing the same thing, such as pumping fists or singing along to the song with the band. The best example I've seen personally of this was, like TS, a Disturbed concert when they played Ten Thousand Fists. Most epic sight ever when there's thousands of people, singing the chorus and actually pumping thousands of fists in the air.
the sweet taste of warm piss dribbling down your face onto your tongue
Quote by Pat_s1t
This.

And also when the crowd all starts chanting or doing the same thing, such as pumping fists or singing along to the song with the band. The best example I've seen personally of this was, like TS, a Disturbed concert when they played Ten Thousand Fists. Most epic sight ever when there's thousands of people, singing the chorus and actually pumping thousands of fists in the air.

Oh my god yes, ten thousand fists live was beautiful the whole crowd pumping their fists and screaming TEN THOUSAND FISTS IN THE AIR!!

it was so sick.

Then Down with the sickness, the whole crowd screamed every word of it.
Quote by I.O.T.M
Quote by sadistic_monkey
Jams. Live jams are the way forward.

This.
Quote by XxLloydxX
How young would you consider no-pedo attempt
Everything.

But I really like when the bands do the effort of learning a couple of french words and say something like bonjour Montréal :P
Quote by sadistic_monkey
Jams. Live jams are the way forward.

+1
I jizz myself from the drums and bass shaking the earth. I also love giant circle pits.
Quote by GuitarGod_92
I feel like I should pay you in sexual favors for that truly fapic story.

Quote by esther_mouse
Aww thank you sweetie Made my day a little bit brighter.

^that post and others like it made mine a Lot brighter.
Drum Kit+Bass

Dun,Dun,Dumm,Dun,Dun,Dumm

infinite win when sick-ass loud.
"Black gives way to more black."

I have UG Black Style and I can barely read my signature.

Also, I like black.

~DawnwalkerALL HAIL COMRADE DAWNWALKER
Standing against the rail and trying to engage the singer in a staring contest.

I always win
Loud ass music!
--Blink-182 is back--
R.I.P. James "The Rev" Sullivan
---> Llama's are cool.
Stay (Sic)

Wall of Death
Quote by Tango616
Watching a fat kid dance around in a white shirt....wow...Al Gore was right...the glaciers really ARE shifting.

Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
It's because Fassa got banned

RIP Dime
I like when you instantly get along with people you have never met.
UNLEASH THE FOCKING BURGERS