22 25%
No not really
22 25%
yea they bug me but its no biggie
28 32%
why would they? theyre just plastic
15 17%
Voters: 87.
So I was at the mall this morning picking up a couple CDs and a poster and I thought I was being watched, i look to my left and theres a mannequin RIGHT in my face and its got a head on it and make up so it looks jsut like a person. CREEPY AS HELL!!

Anyone else weirded out by mannequins, they've always bugged me, like they're gunna come alive and attack me...
Quote by I.O.T.M
Taking the piss out of Americans is like bullying retards, it's unashamedly one-sided but extremely gratifying.

Will Smith doesn't like them.
Quote by imdeth
You're like internet Jesus!

This signature feels so empty now.
They are kinda creepy, but some of them are kinda hot...
E-married to ilikepirates

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

How are you so fucking awesome at music?

>¦<
¦
Mannequins do freak me out on a regular basis. Some of the more intricate ones actually look like real people at a quick glance.
I don't really care. They display new clothes, and they do it well.
WHY IS EVERYONE IN THE PIT A FUCKING METALCORE KID
lmfao Fred, thats why they weird me out, I swear I've seen em move.

And to Hollister AE and ****, me and my buddy walked into them and started looking at clothes, were both "different looking" and they just STARED at us like "uhhhhhhhhh" then I asked where the change rooms were, I was holding a pink hollister t shirt in hand that I think was supposed to be for ladies xD
Quote by I.O.T.M
Taking the piss out of Americans is like bullying retards, it's unashamedly one-sided but extremely gratifying.
Quote by Lasyk

And to Hollister AE and ****, me and my buddy walked into them and started looking at clothes, were both "different looking" and they just STARED at us like "uhhhhhhhhh" then I asked where the change rooms were, I was holding a pink hollister t shirt in hand that I think was supposed to be for ladies xD

lol i always get wierd looks by the workers when i go into AE or abercrombie, its awesome
love is love // return to dust
Quote by tancanada
lol i always get wierd looks by the workers when i go into AE or abercrombie, its awesome

DUDEROZ!!! Liek, ur so diffrnt nd koolawsom!
The mannequins in Condemned 2 freaked me out. I mean, there'd be one, then I turn and there'd be 3... then 6... then 10... And they're all just... just.... STARING at you! They make me go crazy!
"Most people are trying to simplify the world. We're definitely here to complicate it." - Dad
Quote by RocksAwakening5
I you for posting this.

<-- Pretty much sums me up

8/7/09

^ I was there
Actually, it's the other way around. Mannequins are creeped out by me because I touch them inappropriately.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by kxy1992
The mannequins in Condemned 2 freaked me out. I mean, there'd be one, then I turn and there'd be 3... then 6... then 10... And they're all just... just.... STARING at you! They make me go crazy!

that's what the link i posted earlier is
Quote by RG5EX1

Will Smith doesn't like them.

This.

And yes, they creep me out, too. Not all of them, but there are some that are extra creepy.
I don't give a care for mannequins.

But the demotivator above was right, Will Smith doesn't like 'em.
DeVillains!
I was comin' up the escalator in a mall and I thought one was a real person, it was quite eerie.
PORCELIN MOTHER****ING DOLLS! Seriously I have nightmares regularly about those ****ing things *coldchills*

This bronzed mustachioed beauty and his granite faced friend chill in the thrift store I go to every now and then. Two suave motherfuckers, for sure.
deviantART ||| flickr
┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘
last.fm zune
coryklok is my e-hubby! ^_^
rip Billy Mays <3
The ones in Marks & Spencer's lingerie department are actually sexy.
Quote by ctb
The ones in Marks & Spencer's lingerie department are actually sexy.

Just passing through right?
Not normally, (in malls, etc) but every time my family goes to visit my cousins in Terre Haute, we take a shortcut through this backwards ass town. Right in the middle of it there is a house w/ a giant Coke bottle in the driveway and a female mannequin in a fur coat on the front porch. It creeps me out every time we pass it. God i hate Indiana.