Hey guys. I've been playing Electric for 2 years now and actually do need an acoustic :P. I was wondering what to get. I'm hoping for an Epiphone or Yamaha because they are cheap and I have experiance with them. They're also not to bad :P.

I've played the Fender Stratacoustic and its not that bad. The only thing I didnt like was stock strings but that doesnt count. It was on sale for..I think $275 Canadian. Is it worth it? Anyone have suggestions? I'm taking all possible suggestions and information
Quote by JAustinMunn

My first guitar still has residue from an unfortunate ranch dressing incident

Quote by jpnyc
I played this guitar once. It unleashed the ****ing fury and I got kicked out of Guitar Center.
I would stay far, far away from the Stratacoustic if I were you. You think it sounds fine now, but after you have some experience playing acoustic and develop your ear a little bit you will realize that it's basically just a gimmick guitar and is average at best in it's price range.

Everybody starts at the same place and none of us really have any good idea of what sounds great and what sounds terrible when we first start playing. It takes time and experience to develop that discerning ear. Have a look at this thread for some great ideas:

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=337075

How much are you looking to spend?
I'm looking to spend the least amount possible lol. Probobly under 400 CAN
Quote by JAustinMunn

My first guitar still has residue from an unfortunate ranch dressing incident

Quote by jpnyc
I played this guitar once. It unleashed the ****ing fury and I got kicked out of Guitar Center.