Reccently I had my practise guitar resturng so I could practise left handed but somethings really bothering me. I'm trying to play the main riff to Paid In Full but for the life of me I cannot form the power chord, is it because my guitar is flipped?
Also, my fretting in general is really sloppy (I can barley do the intro to Sarcophagus which I normally do really easily), is this something I'll get used to?
It might just be your technique you have to work on, I have no experience with "flipped" guitars.
I don't believe in signatures. Ah, sh...
You had it flipped so you could practise left handed? Does that mean you were playing right handed before that?
Jackson KVX10
Epiphone EB-3

Bugera 6260
Laney Supergroup Mk 1
Marshall VS100RH
Laney LX412A

Bad Monkey
Crybaby
Metal Muff
Fish N Chips
if the neck is symetrical, there's no difference on the fretting end...

practice
My Guitars:
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Epiphone AJ
Ibanez Strat Copy

Amps:
Orange Tiny Terror Head
Old beaten up Peavey cab
Marshall MG30DFX
Wait, did you restring the guitar lefty too? If you did, it should be a mirrored version of a right-handed guitarist, and you should be able to form any chord no problem. If you didn't restring it, all the chords will have new, probably awkward shapes.
WHY IS EVERYONE IN THE PIT A FUCKING METALCORE KID
just keep playing how you feel is more comfortable, their is no point to restring your guitar reverse to play a different way.
Quote by Suffrin
I've never heard of it. But Ironically, my highschool sports teams were known as the Logan Berries.

Minecraft Name : Selibucaz2
Quote by Kartman
Wait, did you restring the guitar lefty too? If you did, it should be a mirrored version of a right-handed guitarist, and you should be able to form any chord no problem. If you didn't restring it, all the chords will have new, probably awkward shapes.

THIS