Hey,
My father is gonna be making a visit to Beijing in July and I want to buy a Schecter C-1 Hellraiser (Gloss Black). Is there any shop which sells Schecters in Beijing ? Authentic guitars, not fake ones :P
If you know of any then please post some info regarding their location/contact no/email etc.
Also how much would it cost in Beijing.

P-S. Could u recommend any good online sites which ship internationally for free ? I live in Mumbai, India.
DO NOT BUY A GUITAR IN CHINA!!!!! You have a very strong chance of it being fake.
i bought my amp from Hong Kong from Tom Lee and its 100% real.
I will make sure the guitar is not fake
i just did a quick google search, music heaven supposed to be the biggest, most well known chain.
if you know some chinese...
Ni Hao, Wo xi huan ting yin yue
Yea tom lee will have legitimate guitars BUT they wont be cheaper than they are here they will actually be more expensive. There is a tax there that really adds to the price. Also the issue of warranty work if you ever needed it. I went thru many many guitar shops when I was in beijing. Only lefty guitar I found was a horrible playing epi LP custom that after bargaining them down 30% was still close to a 100$ more than in the states. Boils down to your not gonna go there and buy a real schecter for half what it costs here.
Quote by Tackleberry
Yea tom lee will have legitimate guitars BUT they wont be cheaper than they are here they will actually be more expensive. There is a tax there that really adds to the price. Also the issue of warranty work if you ever needed it. I went thru many many guitar shops when I was in beijing. Only lefty guitar I found was a horrible playing epi LP custom that after bargaining them down 30% was still close to a 100$ more than in the states. Boils down to your not gonna go there and buy a real schecter for half what it costs here.

But he lives in India
Main Gear:
Schecter C-1 Classic
Line 6 Flextone III
an amp which costs Rs.40,000 here (about 850$) i got for Rs.24000 from Tom Lee in Hong Kong. Could u gimme some contact info for Music Heaven please ?
Quote by darkcheef
DO NOT BUY A GUITAR IN CHINA!!!!! You have a very strong chance of it being fake.

That is only if you´re buying from those cheap sites. If you´re actually IN China it isn´t nearly so big a problem.
Quote by Aditya_ram
Hey,
My father is gonna be making a visit to Beijing in July and I want to buy a Schecter C-1 Hellraiser (Gloss Black). Is there any shop which sells Schecters in Beijing ? Authentic guitars, not fake ones :P
If you know of any then please post some info regarding their location/contact no/email etc.
Also how much would it cost in Beijing.

P-S. Could u recommend any good online sites which ship internationally for free ? I live in Mumbai, India.

yeah tough luck mate just pay the shipping fee if you want the guitar cheaper. i don't know any proper stores (no ebay ones) that will ship a whole guitar internationally for free...