Page 1 of 3
Ok, so he's not actually my kid, I'm stuck watching him for the next week.
He's my stepbrother, 7 years old and an annoying snot. My family is aware that during summer, I'm usually up past 11 o'clock recording, and composing. But no. This little snot woke me up at 4 this morning by playing with my epiphone that I worked my ass off to get at an under-the-table job.He dropped it on me. His mom chuckled, told him to go back to bed, and I went back to sleep while he played video games. Now I wake up finally to him yelling at me to put on netflix, I do what he asks, then I make my breakfast. I'm stirring my sugar into my oatmeal, and he walks up, takes it and walks away. Then he starts screaming and yelling loud enough to wake up the crack dealer across the street. Even though he's already had a full bacon and eggs breakfast. And oh my god, I need to go tell him to get out of the pantry.
What do you suggest I do?
Edit: Oh god, now he's crying because I wouldn't let him take this chocolate cake into his room to eat while he plays video games.
Last edited by Kino Chan at Jun 25, 2009,

Fist him.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Quote by hendrixism
beat the **** out of him.

No, he never gets punished. I put him in the corner once because he called me ****, and his mom threw a fit.
Oh god, its inherited.
Last edited by Kino Chan at Jun 25, 2009,
Yeah, sounds like he's a spoiled brat. What he needs is a good old-fashioned ass kicking.
dude youre letting him do whatever he wants. THT the problem. he pretty much sees you as his bitch since you dont do **** about it. man up and take the damn oatmeal back and tie him up in the basement.
i've got a boner for murder
I am serious when I say you can beat him up a little bit. Just don't leave any marks.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
i agree with the above statements. BUT if beating little kids isn't your thing just grab him by the hair and start yelling at him 'till he cries.
Quote by freak180
dude youre letting him do whatever he wants. THT the problem. he pretty much sees you as his bitch since you dont do **** about it. man up and take the damn oatmeal back and tie him up in the basement.

I kinda figured that was one of the prob;ems.
Like I said before, I'm not allowed to disipline him, because I'm 'too rough'. And I did take my oatmeal back, its delicious.
Quote by CTFOD

Fist him.

LOL! I never actually laugh at forum posts, but I just did. We have a winner: CTFOD.

But seriosuly. Fist him. He'll love it.
Quote by e2tu
i agree with the above statements. BUT if beating little kids isn't your thing just grab him by the hair and start yelling at him 'till he cries.

Not much hair to grab him by, shirt collar work instead?
How old are you? Anyway, just don't take his crap. Since you probably don't have permission to manhandle this abomination, talk to the mother and try to decide what's cool with you and what's not. I assume it's your house, and if it's your house, he should be made to abide by your rules.

When the mother's not home beat him.
You need to establish position as pack leader. First use calm assertive energy. If he tries to retaliate, you use your hand to simulate the bite of another. This is not hurting him, it's only touch. Most important is calm assertive energy.
Last edited by mastergrunt44 at Jun 25, 2009,
horrible parents i can see. every child needs discipline. i knoow he's going to get into fights a t school. oooh and you my friend need to record that and put that on youtube if that ever happens. btw tell his parents to read what i just posted cause they are a bunch of f.u.c.k. tards
Let him cry. Tell his mom that if you're not allowed to ingrain some decent human values in him, you're not going to watch him.

whatthefedit:
Quote by mastergrunt44
You need to establish position as pack leader. First use calm assertive energy. If he tries to retaliate, you use your hand to simulate the bite of another. This is not hurting him, it's only touch. Most important is calm assertive energy.

Tsst! Tsst!
Quote by Tire Me.
Raping her in front of other people would be morally wrong.

Quote by Bubbles516
wtf290 uses make bubbles feel like crap
Its super effective!
Quote by wonderflap
LOL! I never actually laugh at forum posts, but I just did. We have a winner: CTFOD.

But seriosuly. Fist him. He'll love it.

Is that supposed to be some kind of bad joke? xD
In this case, i think a little violence would help discipline him. Turn off all the lights and hide inside the toilet. Although i'm not sure how that would work. Scaring him would be worth it. Okay ignore my post.
Last edited by Shikari4 at Jun 25, 2009,
Quote by wtf290
Let him cry. Tell his mom that if you're not allowed to ingrain some decent human values in him, you're not going to watch him.

whatthefedit:

Tsst! Tsst!

I like your idea. It gets me into less trouble :]
either use a corkscrew, a sledgehammer, a nail gun or a pointed dildo to punish your child

if you're feeling creative use a combination of a few of them
i hate little kids.. especially brats like that.. i would rpg the living **** out of them if i could.. but rpgs are expensive..
Quote by Kino Chan
Is that supposed to be some kind of bad joke? xD

Joke? I do it all the time.

The Dog is an especially big fan.
Rent the prestige, invite some friends over, circle jerk to it, and then right when you're about to reach sexual satisfaction, go to the room where the kid is and unleash the f00king fury with your pen0r all over his face.
Gear:
'50s National Archtop
Squier Classic Vibe '60s Tele
Squier Affinity Strat
Gibson Melody Maker
Vox AC-15
50s Stella Parlor Acoustic

MOAR FIRST ACT
I was there
Beat both of them, then teach the bitch how to ****ing discipline the brat.
God I hate mothers and kids like that.
P.L.U.R.

We'll choke on our vomit and that will be the end

We were fated to pretend
Quote by mastergrunt44

HAHA didnt they say that on south park with the dog whisperer?
--Blink-182 is back--
R.I.P. James "The Rev" Sullivan
---> Llama's are cool.
Stay (Sic)

Quote by e2tu

I did this, and I have end results, they sorta worked :]
I'll post the video later
Quote by ilikeguitar90
Rent the prestige, invite some friends over, circle jerk to it, and then right when you're about to reach sexual satisfaction, go to the room where the kid is and unleash the f00king fury with your pen0r all over his face.

I DONT HAVE A PEN0R D':
You lucky ass.
Quote by goest
I recommend selling him to the crack dealer.

I guess after that I'd have enough money to buy that MArshall combo I've been eyeing. Good idea! MArshalls only make noise whan you want them to.
Quote by LedBlack
Is this the kid?

He actually looks a lot like him o__o
I'm posting a video. I laifd down the verbal smackdown.

Say hello to your new best friend. It'll deal with the mother too. And the mess is as easy as mopping insides off of a laminate floor.

If you've got carpets, find alternative methods.
Quote by punkrocker10115
Beat both of them, then teach the bitch how to ****ing discipline the brat.
God I hate mothers and kids like that.

At least your dad isn't married to one.
I'm going to bitch and whine my head off when she gets home.
Quote by wonderflap

Say hello to your new best friend. It'll deal with the mother too. And the mess is as easy as mopping insides off of a laminate floor.

If you've got carpets, find alternative methods.

I almost freaked, I was wondering how you knew we had laminate floors. I was all, you must be jesus or something.
But I am adding that to the list if he starts acting up again.
Quote by Kino Chan
I guess after that I'd have enough money to buy that MArshall combo I've been eyeing. Good idea! MArshalls only make noise whan you want them to.

An alternative route would be to get paid in crack and then sell the procured crack to another person, turning a moderate profit.
Page 1 of 3