So while I save for Diezel VH4 I want to put in new pickups. I want Seymour Duncan Invader in the bridge and Seymour Duncan Dimebucker in the neck.
^+1

*reported*
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me
The invader certainly isnt quite "troll worthy" but perhaps he's just been mislead by the Dime label on the Dimebucker.

Edit- I take that back. Total Troll. Most of his other posts are accusing Obama of being the Black Osama and "terrorizing" the white race. Or saying "Neuc em all, America Rulz!!!110011 "
Better, Faster, Stronger

Kansas City Chiefs

Kansas State Wildcats
Quote by airbrendie
Hey guys in the last 3 weeks I ****ed all the girls in this picture, what do you think?

Last edited by VanTheKraut at Jun 25, 2009,
the invader isn't all that bad, but the dimebucker did it for me - TROLL!

Dimebag didn't actually use these pups! How many people do I have to tell this!?

This reminds me of the kid with the Zakk Wylde MG - lol
Guess some of you might need to be reminded of the dimebucker in the tele, with his Fender 65 reissue X)
Out of curiosity, what makes the Dimebucker so bad?
GEAR
Epiphone SG-400
Marshall 1987 JCM-800 2210 100W

Proud Member of:
The SG Owners Unite
Marshall Amplification
EHX Users Guild

The True Eccentric Tea Drinking Appreciation Preservation Society

^I have no personal experience, but I would say the fact that it sounds like you just installed a box full of poo into your guitar.
Better, Faster, Stronger

Kansas City Chiefs

Kansas State Wildcats
Quote by airbrendie
Hey guys in the last 3 weeks I ****ed all the girls in this picture, what do you think?

^It's way to "extreme" in trying to sound like Dime, way to much bass and treble. Plus it cost a lot and if any one wanted to sound like Dime, they could have the knowledge to get the pups he used.