Hey guys. I am goin to Washington state in a few weeks to go visit my aunt. She asked what I wanted to do there and I was hoping the Pit could give me some ideas.

She lives in McCleary which I think is near Seattle, so anything close to there would be good.
Obviously Fassa.
Get rained on - A lot.

But seriously, just look it up on Google, or ask her what there is to do. I doubt you'll get a lot of responses on here.
"If you're going to try, go all the way. Otherwise don't even start..."
Charles Bukowski
Start a grunge band then kill your self?

Black then white are all I see,
in my infancy, red and yellow then came to be.
Quote by BreakingBnj
Get rained on - A lot.

But seriously, just look it up on Google, or ask her what there is to do. I doubt you'll get a lot of responses on here.

i actually believe they're in a drought
MINI enthusiast

@stevenpollock

My band: avenueofembers.com
Quote by neverspoiled
thank you stevenpollock..
the only Pit-head thats not a douche bag...right now anyway
=)
Washington?

I would go shopping if I were in your shoes.

Literally.
DeVillains!
Quote by thelurker
1. start grunge band and get famous
2. buy shotgun
3. ?????
4. PROFIT!!

dude not cool
Black then white are all I see,
in my infancy, red and yellow then came to be.
I live in Washington, near Seattle. There's tons to do... Southcenter Mall, see the MAriners play, go to Mt. Rainier, Point Defiance, explore Puget Sound, go hiking, etc.
My God, it's full of stars!
Quote by Dreadnought
I live in Washington, near Seattle. There's tons to do... Southcenter Mall, see the MAriners play, go to Mt. Rainier, Point Defiance, explore Puget Sound, go hiking, etc.
This.

Except Southcenter Mall...
Nowadays I see gangbangers hanging around there.. o_o I'm paranoid of getting beat up.
私の名前はアジリョです

Quote by MarshmallowPies
I snapped my high E once and sliced my finger open, so I can only assume snapping the low E would put me into a coma or something.
go to the EMP. it's expensive but they have a lot of cool **** there, a lot of it's hendrix stuff too, at least when i went
Stay clear of Bellingham, there's nothing to do here, and a lot of people here are utter morons. For example: There's about five mexicans on Texas street that think they're NWA.

Actually in October, the Temptations are coming to the Mt. Baker theater, there's a Civil War Re-enactment in August, the Lynden Fair (in Lynden) also in August.

In Seattle there's EMP, Space Needle, Underground City, Pacific Science Center.
Go up to Lynwood and there's the Alderwood Mall, which to me is cooler than the Southcenter Mall. There's also plenty of guitar centers in that area.
Mariner game
Experience Music Project (aka EMP, big rock music museum)
Pike Place Market

and all the other stuff already suggested. Basically, there's lots to do.
Quote by Zardokk
Everybody must get stoned! (If they are me.)
I think i'll suggest some of that to her. GC sounds like fun, so does the EMP. Oh yea, screw you elprimodejesus.
Obviously Fassa.
Come to Bonney lake and hang with me?
In diesem Herz hab ich die Macht.

Gear:
Fender MIM HSS Strat (Wine Red)
VOX Valvetronix VT20+
Kay K390 Acoustic
Come visit me!

Pike Place Market/the waterfront area is pretty fun usually, though it's a bit touristy. I like the aquarium. The EMP is lots of fun, especially if you're into music (and Hendrix). They have the actual guitar Jimi played at Woodstock there. The Space Needle is kind of fun, but it's way overpriced. If you're into baseball, you could go to a Mariners game and get a chance to see probably the greatest player of this generation, even though he's old now and sucks a little.

Or you could just come to the UW and hang with me.
kill all humans