I'm trying to make a payment, and joy of joy's the site has 'upgraded' to the 'Verified By Visa' scheme, same as master card, which makes you verify with a password.
Not ONCE has it worked properly, not only will it fail to allow you to sign up many times, but when you eventually do, your password no longer works, or your card details are apparently wrong... and now it wont let me have a new password, i can't buy anything!

Has anyone else had similar problems? Is there any way to get around it?
It's a security feature built into sites, you have to verify your card purchase with a password you've set, and more and more sites are using it, but it just doesn't work.
yeah I hate that shit, its such a hassle.

Every shopping site/site where you can buy stuff should use paypal.
PSN: Shibuib
Steam: Drag_on88rr@hotmail.com
add me

Elvis Presley aint got no soul, Chuck Berry is rock and roll.

日本語をシグに入れるのは馬鹿やキザ野郎のする事だぜ。
It works fine for me and nobody I know has any problems with it either... they aren't mentally retarded like you though.

One day the otters will destroy you all... humans.
I'm trying to make a payment, and joy of joy's the site has 'upgraded' to the 'Verified By Visa' scheme, same as master card, which makes you verify with a password.
Not ONCE has it not worked properly, not only will it always allow you to easily sign up, but but it never forgets your password and your card details are always correct, making shopping incredibly easy and safe.

Does anyone else think Cerified by Visa is a great idea?
Member of the 7-String + ERG Legion.
Quote by jmilli2
It works fine for me and nobody I know has any problems with it either... they aren't mentally retarded like you though.

Yeah that helps, you obviously need to use your working verification password to order a lot of tampons, your PMT sounds bad..
Quote by OldHairyOne
Not ONCE has it not worked properly, not only will it always allow you to easily sign up, but but it never forgets your password and your card details are always correct, making shopping incredibly easy and safe.

Does anyone else think Cerified by Visa is a great idea?

Well played sir, well played.
Add me or I will eat your kitty!

^Click the heart baby, you know you wanna.^

Quote by Sammythedruggie

touche sir.
Quote by Chase_Jarvis23
Cool story bro.

It's not a story 'bro'... i was asking to see if there's a way you can get around it. But i guess most people dunt reed good
The system exists to stop people like you from buying things.

Bro.
Remember this. Remember the summer. Whatever you do. Don't forget.
Quote by vitchb
It's not a story 'bro'... i was asking to see if there's a way you can get around it. But i guess most people dunt reed good

I believe thats called possible fraud
Been away, am back
I don't know what the pre-pubescent angry kids are having a go at me for, the system obviously is flawed, because it's not working, it's saying my records don't match, but they do?
Quote by vitchb
I don't know what the pre-pubescent angry kids are having a go at me for, the system obviously is flawed, because it's not working, it's saying my records don't match, but they do?

That wasn't a question.

But instead of consulting the pit, why not call Visa. Simple enough, right?
Quote by wyldething

But instead of consulting the pit, why not call Visa. Simple enough, right?

This. If your old enough to order online, your old enough to ring them.
Been away, am back
How you got the notion that guitarists would help you with credit card problems, I cannot understand.
Quote by maskimx
How you got the notion that guitarists would help you with credit card problems, I cannot understand.

Because this is the pit. Its useful
Been away, am back
I don't think 16 year olds should be playing with credit cards online.
1. Its a debit card
2. This is one of the more reasonable and sensible questions in the pit compared to others
3. I tried to contact visa but couldn't be bothered to hold for ages.
4. Screw it, ill use mastercard...
I hate when you get the details wrong and get a call from the bank about 0.321 seconds later.

Scary.
Quote by Jackolas
I hate when you get the details wrong and get a call from the bank about 0.321 seconds later.

Scary.

Yeah but when you need them it's like "Please hold while we play you Wagner's entire epic opera."

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Quote by SteveHouse
Yeah but when you need them it's like "Please hold while we play you Wagner's entire epic opera."

haha, so true!
Quote by vitchb
1. Its a debit card
2. This is one of the more reasonable and sensible questions in the pit compared to others
3. I tried to contact visa but couldn't be bothered to hold for ages.
4. Screw it, ill use mastercard...

Don't complain to the pit if you aren't willing to hold for a while with customer service, someone who can actually help you.
Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter
Unless you want us to play some melody to coax your credit card into working, You may want to burn some time on the phone with Visa.