Never tried to play while under my liquor until last night. I'm not as sloppy as I expected but not as good as I might've hoped.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
I think I played a bit better when I was tipsy than normal.. but not tried when fully drunk
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

i can do sweeps cleaner after 1 or 2. I'm a lightweight.
CALL ME JOHN

MARSHALL JCM 2000 Amp head/Cab
White Synyster Custom 1/100
Rest of my rig on my profile!

Don't acknowledge right, just dwell on...

...Wrong.

This spot in Hell...

...Is where I belong
There's really not much of a notable difference after 2-3 drinks, I'm a bit more relaxed so my right hand picking improves a negligible amount.
We always get free beer at our bar gigs, I think after about 4 beers you start getting sloppy but have more fun and connect with the crowd better.
Last edited by Tempoe at Jun 25, 2009,
im actually better smashed.... i mean absolutely smashed, and not just to me, to everyone, even teh sober people, its probs cos i play alot when im smashed tho :L
Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.
much much better sober. much better sober. for every stage of drunk i get, i get that much less good.
If I'm drunk I can't play well at all. If I have a bit of a buzz I can still play fine.

^ nice graph
Quote by Saf1

X is number of beers
Y is performance

Well, I think I do alright!
My whole band got trashed before a Battle of the Bands show and won
I think after 2-3 drinks my playing goes downhill, in saying that, i played a great gig and i was pretty smashed, i think its because after each drink, i practiced through a song to make sure i was still ok, if i was going a little sloppy, i would have got a glass of water or something.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
and how well do you guys play ehen you've had drugs...
lol

jk

i've never tried...
guitar and alcohol
I Play better when i have had few drinks,not so tense then.
If You See Me Posting In The Pit HIT ME.
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
That's the rockstar way to go. I salute him.
i cant remember
My Gig Rig...

Fender Straocaster or Gibson Les Paul Slash Special -->Lovepedal Amp 50 --> Boss DD-3 --> Crybaby(soon to be Wh10 reissue) --> Big Muff PI --> Boss DS-2 --> Marshall JCM 900
Quote by john_2801
and how well do you guys play ehen you've had drugs...
lol

jk

oh my god someone call the police!...wait, he is joking, nevermind

i play worse with each drink but i get more creative at improvising
and im terrible when im stoned, but its really fun to play high lol
I used to think I was fucking ace until I decided to record myself one night after about half a litre of Jack.

It goes without saying the results in the morning....Were not pretty.
Last edited by Bluesatsunset at Jun 25, 2009,
i was really confused as to what he meant by 'play'.. could be annnyyythhingg!
sim simma

who got the keys to my beema
Quote by vitchb
Playing - Gets worse
Stage performance - Better

Until you're sick

Pukeing all over your guitar while playing a face melting solo ooo Yeah!
If You See Me Posting In The Pit HIT ME.
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
That's the rockstar way to go. I salute him.
Quote by Nexium
Pukeing all over your guitar while playing a face melting solo ooo Yeah!

What's more metal than that? lol.
I stopped drinking when playing when I recorded myself. Not funny. But my old drummer was useless before a pint. After two he'd fall off the stool so it was quite an art getting him right for a gig.
I pick up my guitar and play
Just like Yesterday

T C Ellis Series 2 LP w/Skatterbrane Quiescence pups
Cort EVL-K6
Yamaha RGX211 modded
H&S Electric 12-string
Shaftsbury Ricki 4001
'84 Fender Yale
Roland Cube 15x

1st time i ever played a show i was buzzed.

i thought it went pretty well.
v CLICK v

Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"
Played a gig on 5 pints after not eating all day once. The gig went great for me and terrible for the guitarist who was sober.

I normally play fairly shyly although I've rocked out a lot harder the last few times I played.
It depends on what instrument (seeing as I barely play guitar to save myself, I just like the Pit ). I play the trumpet extremely well after 2-4 beers, but my drums goes to shit after 1 beer, even if I feel entirely sober, my timing suffers - something which is kinda key to playing drums.
You're using UG classic, congratulations.
You should be using UG classic.

E-Married to Guitar0Player

http://the llama forum because its gone forever which sucks and I hate it.
Saf1's graph pretty much describes me as accurately as it gets
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
I used to think I was amazing drunk so I recorded myself, upon inspection it sounded like a cross between herman li and synster gates.
When hammered, I literally lose all ability, can't do anything, s'quite funny to watch I've been told.
"If you don't show it, I cannot grope it."

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.."
I play just as badly when I'm drunk as when I'm sober. It's my singing that goes to pot. I think I sound like Bon Jovi. I actually sound like Lois Griffin.
Quote by fuzzybunny
I play just as badly when I'm drunk as when I'm sober. It's my singing that goes to pot. I think I sound like Bon Jovi. I actually sound like Lois Griffin.

Lois has a hot voice, its all shrill and sexy.