peavey classic 30
i got it today from dawsons music in bangor, northern ireland
it was meant to be a birthday present but i had to hold off until now because of exams - my birthday was in april
1st gig with it on saturday night - can't wait

now for some pics

Fender American Deluxe Strat, Epiphone Firebird Studio Worn Cherry, Adam Black S5ce

Dunlop Crybaby, Korg Pitchblack, Keeley BD-2, Proco Vintage Rat, MXR Script Phase 90, Danelectro Chorus, Marshall Echohead

Peavey Classic 30
Last edited by rhcp-legends at Jun 25, 2009,
HNAD!
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me
Nice, a tweed.
Enjoy.

Good job TS on the pics.
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
Last edited by gregs1020 at Jun 25, 2009,
noob question

how do you post images in your post, like not as attachment? i've read the beginner faq thing but i never really found out.
Quote by Luxifer
noob question

how do you post images in your post, like not as attachment? i've read the beginner faq thing but i never really found out.

Grab the links that have (Invalid img) around them from photobucket or imageshack. Paste them into your post where you want the pictures.
Congrats! You'll enjoy the hell out of that!!
Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH
Riffhog for President

Quote by Cathbard
There's no point apologising for your feet smelling when there's a 300lb gorilla in the room taking a crap on the couch.

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2011
Quote by gregs1020
Nice, a tweed.
Enjoy.

Edit: Grab the image tags, the 4th option down on the left of the screen. Like this...

thanks i always wanted to know how to do that
Fender American Deluxe Strat, Epiphone Firebird Studio Worn Cherry, Adam Black S5ce

Dunlop Crybaby, Korg Pitchblack, Keeley BD-2, Proco Vintage Rat, MXR Script Phase 90, Danelectro Chorus, Marshall Echohead

Peavey Classic 30
HNAD!
I need to visit Dawson's sometime, never actually been but then I'm never in Bangor
sweet
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Congrats!
Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia
Quote by aaronni
HNAD!
I need to visit Dawson's sometime, never actually been but then I'm never in Bangor

yea dawsons is easily the best guitar shop in N.I. theres a huge range of guitars from like squires to PRS and gibson les paul standards oh and the staff are dead on as well

Peavey Classic 30
Quote by rhcp-legends
yea dawsons is easily the best guitar shop in N.I. theres a huge range of guitars from like squires to PRS and gibson les paul standards oh and the staff are dead on as well

Trip to Dawsons it is then!
Quote by gregs1020
Grab the links that have (Invalid img) around them from photobucket or imageshack. Paste them into your post where you want the pictures.

what if its just a random pic somewhere without the IMG tags?
Quote by rhcp-legends

bollocks, the belfast guitar emporium is far better if you ask me. And you could make a reasonable argument that bairds, 2 mac music in banbridge, and maybe even matchetts are as good as dawsons. dawsons is pretty good, don't get me wrong, but it's not the best.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Ugh, I almost had one of these for $150 yesterday off of CL. Put up some clips so we can hear.

And HNAD. Have fun bro. The amp looks good
Quote by rhcp-legends
thanks i always wanted to know how to do that

Glad to help. Very nice tweed you have there.

Quote by Luxifer

Upload it to photobucket or imageshack then grab the code.
Nice 1st tube amp! I wish Classic amps didn't come with Blue Marvels though... HNAD!
PRS SE SC ♦ Dean Cadi ♦ Squier Strat ♦ Crate V5 ♦ AXL Akita AT30 ♦ Alhambra 4P ♦ Takamine f-349 ♦ Goodall KCJ
Boss ME-20 ♦ Monteallums modded TS9DX ♦ DOD Grunge ♦ #1Echo ♦
Quote by Dave_Mc
bollocks, the belfast guitar emporium is far better if you ask me. And you could make a reasonable argument that bairds, 2 mac music in banbridge, and maybe even matchetts are as good as dawsons. dawsons is pretty good, don't get me wrong, but it's not the best.

ok maybe i exaggerated but i was impressed
also there is no way matchetts is as good as dawsons

Peavey Classic 30
last time i was in matchetts had a pretty good selection of guitars, i'd say it was the equal of the dawsons selection (though of course both shops may have a different range now, it's maybe 6 months since i've been to either). Its amp selection (not to mention the very cramped shop where it's difficult to try anything properly ) does let it down, though.

I wasn't trying to start a fight or anything, though, I probably did come across a little strongly in that original post, I didn't mean to

I think what I didn't like about dawsons was that (a) while it had a good range of stuff, it didn't really have anything that you couldn't find elsewhere and (b) it felt like a chain store (which it is). But considering the choice we have in NI, it's still likely in the top 3 or 4 guitar shops here, easily
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Is this a copy on the Fender Twin Deluxe? Looks great.
Quote by ljohn
The thing is, in a band like chickenfoot, think of the JSX as a submarine and the Marshall as a plane. No matter how good the submarine is, it might be the perfect submarine, if you need a plane, a submarine ain't gonna do it for you.
HNAD! Tweed is the way to go! Now get some beer stains on it and you've got a winner

Quote by Luxifer

Right click on the pic, copy image location, paste it into ug, add the img tags yourself
Last edited by pak1351 at Jun 25, 2009,
congrats on the new amp!!
Gear

- Epiphone Les Paul
- SX Strat (w/ Fender Vintage Noisless Pickups, TBX Control, and an active circuit board for +25dB mid boost)
- Marshall DSL40C
Quote by esp1234
Whoa...my turn on switch doesn't look like that

Yea that must be on the newer amps. I haven't noticed that switch on C30's before either.
Quote by gregs1020
Yea that must be on the newer amps. I haven't noticed that switch on C30's before either.

I got my C30 last year, it was built like a month before I got it too so it's pretty damn new.

It's got the silver switch thingy on mine. Love it at that

Nice amp TS! same as me Except I've got all JJ's in that bad boy.
05' G&L S-500
95' Godin LGX

96' Yamaha APX 6-A

Peavey Classic 30
Maxon OD808