For Sale: Orange Rocker 30 combo and matching extension cab.

This is the best amp I have ever played.
The only reason I wish to sell it (together with the cab) is so that I can put the money towards getting the 50w head version.

Both amp and cab are in pretty much perfect condition.

It's just been fitted with brand new power tubes (jj kt77's which give it a tighter bass response and smoother mids and highs), but I will include the original tubes to be swapped back in if preferred (no rebiasing required).

Details here:

Amp: http://www.orangeamps.com/products.asp?Action=View&ID=70

Cab: http://www.orangeamps.com/products.asp?Action=View&ID=108

I'm looking for around £700 for the both. Bare in mind that together the amp and cab would be around £910 new.

I'm based in Bridgend, South Wales (UK). Local pickup is preferable due to the weight and possibilty of damage during transit.

Any interest, let me know. Cheers!
how much for just the combo?
Call me Cahum.

Squier Classic Vibe 50s Strat
Epiphone AJ-10 Acoustic

Valvepower 18w
Blackheart 112 cab
Quote by ILiKePiNeAppLeS
how much for just the combo?

I'm pretty sure I'll be able to sell both together. I won't need the cab when I sell the combo, so I'd rather give someone a deal on both. If I change my mind I'll let you know.
Quote by nospacesallowed
would you trade the amps in my sig plus cash?

No thanks. I know what amp I'm after. The reason for sale is that I want to get the 50w rockerverb version. Cheers though.
Quote by neversleep
I'm pretty sure I'll be able to sell both together. I won't need the cab when I sell the combo, so I'd rather give someone a deal on both. If I change my mind I'll let you know.
ok well yeah just let me know
Call me Cahum.

Squier Classic Vibe 50s Strat
Epiphone AJ-10 Acoustic

Valvepower 18w
Blackheart 112 cab
Quote by ILiKePiNeAppLeS
ok well yeah just let me know

Cool, ok. Feel free to make me an offer for just the combo though. That might change my mind!