Page 1 of 2
Ya so I was playing guitar for a few hours, then decided that I was tired and when to watch TV... So I see that my sister is watching this movie about a class of poor black and mexican people (Hollywood, you racist FUCK) and they're all of a suddenly inspired by their teacher to be good n and dont break laws, and there's always one guy who doesn't cooperate.

Now it's not just that movie that bugs me on its own, it's the fact that there's like 978 of the same movie that makes black people look like poor, drug-addicted gang members and it's always the white teacher, that is either Sandra Bullock or resembles Sandra Bullock. And they all have the SAME storyline. On top of that, they all have the stereotypical 'hip' black people doing 'hip' stuff like breakdancing...

So Pit, what dost thou thing of these movies?

[If you mention the words "search" and "bar" or maybe the singular "searchbar", GTFO.]
❝Don't be afraid of death, but of an inadequate life❞
Bertolt Bretcht

High School High.

underrated movie IMO.
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
And the teacher's always a white lady...
Why I Love Spanish Women

I'm hoping by "crack" you mean cleavage unless you have some kind of bizarre ass-chest.

Quote by Kensai
Dude, relax. Don't be so rape about things.
well to be fair there ARE a higher proportion of poorer black and mexican people, not being racist just realist
Quote by KirkMetallica
Ya so I was playing guitar for a few hours, then decided that I was tired and when to watch TV... So I see that my sister is watching this movie about a class of poor black and mexican people (Hollywood, you racist FUCK) and they're all of a suddenly inspired by their teacher to be good n and dont break laws, and there's always one guy who doesn't cooperate.

HOW DO I REECH THESE KEEDS!?!?!?
If a mortal stands before us
Strike him down with sleight of hand.
And if heaven rides against us
Then God himself must be damned.

Computer Science major! Apple enthusiast!
I wear Vibrams and type with Dvorak!
hahahaha your talking about that movie from mtv, freedom writers? its true, mtv is ****in racist
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Warned for having the wrong opinion.
Quote by Flipaningage
well to be fair there ARE a higher proportion of poorer black and mexican people, not being racist just realist

Statisically speaking of course
Quote by Moggan13
Sig it and i'll give you a blowjob
Yeah I hate them films, too. There's always one in the class who like poetry or a student the teacher believes strongly in so goes round to said student's house after school hours and the house is in a bad neighbourhood and the student's parents don't really like the teacher etc etc
Rule number three: Never open the package

It's magic magic baby!

Yoink!
All football movies have the same storyline as well. They always play the best team first and lose. Then, they play them again in the championship and win. Plus, there's always racial tension...
Last edited by hamett91 at Jun 25, 2009,
Quote by imdeth
Watch 187. You might like it

That film wasn't bad.

At least it wasn't a stereotypical happy ending and all that.
Quote by homair
Yeah I hate them films, too. There's always one in the class who like poetry or a student the teacher believes strongly in so goes round to said student's house after school hours and the house is in a bad neighbourhood and the student's parents don't really like the teacher etc etc

or the student is in a gang and the teacher trys to get the student to join after school activities and stuff, they really need to think of new storys already
Quote by Deliriumbassist
I think a couple of them are enough, but we don't need them coming out by the thousands...
Today I feel electric grey
I hope tomorrow, neon black
Quote by hamett91
All football movies have the same storyline as well.

RUUUDDYYYYYY!!!!

by football, you meant soccer, eh?
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
Quote by hamett91

cricket- in YORKSHIRE!??

-10 points if you know the quote
Quote by hamett91

What other storyline could they have?
How-high
Friday
Next Friday

I guess....
If You See Me Posting In The Pit HIT ME.
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
That's the rockstar way to go. I salute him.
Quote by crypticslaughtr
hahahaha your talking about that movie from mtv, freedom writers? its true, mtv is ****in racist

Ya that's the one! why were u watching it?

Quote by Imdeth
Watch 187. You might like it

...Number 187 of the 978 or is that the actualy name of the movie?
❝Don't be afraid of death, but of an inadequate life❞
Bertolt Bretcht

Quote by GODhimself37
HOW DO I REECH THESE KEEDS!?!?!?
My thoughts exactly. You win at life.
R.I.P. Lester William Polsfuss June 9, 1915–August 13, 2009
Quote by Moggan13
I'm dissapointed by the lack of penis.

If anyone sigs that, i'll fucking kill them.
Quote by Kensai
I'm a good person and I never meet any pretty girls who loves jesus
Quote by KirkMetallica
Ya that's the one! why were u watching it?

we watched it in school
Quote by Deliriumbassist
High School High
Dangerous Minds
Lean On Me
The Principle
The Substitute
Some people just wanna watch the world burn. Wanna join me when I take my turn to pour the gas, light the match, see your world flip upside down and drop until it's inside out?
What is the movie where they have to build a solar car and the are the most GHETTO class that somehow knows all the **** to build the car?

Oh, and

I love Foxy Shazam more than you.

▲ ▲

Those movies dont make sense, nobody In L.A. (where the movies are made)even goes to school. Also teachers dont give a 4uck about there dumb ass students
your imagination is only as colorful as the drugs you are on

Page 1 of 2