Hi people!

Today I chatted with someone who is looking for a guitarist for a Pink Floyd cover band. He has watched my video that I play Pink Floyd's Time Guitar Solo and said all my bends are out of tune and wrong. And didn't like it..

This made me really upset. Yes there may be some problems but overall I don't think that it was a bad performance..

So what do you think, is he right?
I agree with theguitarplayin. You gotta throw some soul in there. Intonation was a little off, too, but nothing horrible.
Yeah, I agree I didn't hear many intonation problems but adding some vibrato to some of those bends could have helped. I actually thought it was pretty good though.
Yeah, no offense, but you need to add some "feel" to you bends, like vibratos etc., they sound a little lifeless.

After seeing a lot of youtube guitarists playing, that's the first thing I notice with a lot of them; they can shred like a bat outta hell, but can't hit a clean note when they try to bend, usually bending just a half step where they'd should have bended a whole.

Not saying that you're one of them, but a lot of people seem to have a problem hitting clean bends.
Electrics:ˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑAmps:
Jackson DKMGFFˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑRandall RG100SC G2
Washburn DIME 333ˑˑˑˑˑˑˑRandall RH200X / RA412 2x Half-Stacks
ESP LTD EC-1000 STCB
Dean From Hell CFH
The notes in the solo are almost perfect, but the expressions are dull..without proper expressions in a cover solo, its not gunna flow well

let me give you a tip though, if its not close to 'exactly' how its supposed to sound, people will find something to complain about. and the thing is iss that you will probably will not ever get it sounding 'exactly' the way its supposed to sound.
OK. Thanks for comments, I am just interested in the point of intonation actually.
Yes, vibratos would be great. This is a video that i made 2 years ago, now I know how to play with "feel" better..
It was made with a 200$ cost guitar and a small digitech pedal. So it is not easy to add some life with this equipment..
Quote by malmsteen2004
OK. Thanks for comments, I am just interested in the point of intonation actually.
Yes, vibratos would be great. This is a video that i made 2 years ago, now I know how to play with "feel" better..
It was made with a 200$ cost guitar and a small digitech pedal. So it is not easy to add some life with this equipment..

Do you know how to add vibrato by "wiggling" the finger within the fret? Great trick. No effects needed.
Quote by i_don't_know
Do you know how to add vibrato by "wiggling" the finger within the fret? Great trick. No effects needed.

I know "wiggling".. No need to lecture, thanks
Quote by malmsteen2004
I know "wiggling".. No need to lecture, thanks

Lol, no problem. The equipment comment just confused me a little.