winnipeg

withdrawal
comeback kid
gravemaker
Quote by postmortem2006

Give him something he can appreciate.

Herpes maybe.
I'd say Vancouver has the best scene in Canada. Their scene is comprised of transplants from Edmonton and Calgary plus Vancouver kids. Plus there are some really good bands (although I can't think of any right now). Winnipeg has some good bands, but nothing too spectacular (other than Propagandhi). I've played with Withdrawal twice; they're good but their lyrics are kind of bad and they use too many breakdowns. Super nice guys though. Comeback Kid was good, Gravemaker is mediocre.
Eating Glass is the best band from canada at the moment
Quote by alm0st a skat3r
yeah i remember when i had a good conscience. now i dont give a ****

xxx
smoke weed, drink 40's, **** titties
Anywhere in quebec.
There's No School like Old School.

So yeah, i'm getting active again on this fucking website.

FACEBOOK
Quebec? Most of the bands here are Metalcore (apparently not hardcore...), enlighten me?
Quote by RentACar
Quebec? Most of the bands here are Metalcore (apparently not hardcore...), enlighten me?

They are a ****load of hardcore band in quebec like Punchout! Sons of disgrace, Footclan . Yes we do have alot of deathcore but we bring QUALITY deathcore Despised icon, Ion dissonance, Plasmarifle.
There's No School like Old School.

So yeah, i'm getting active again on this fucking website.

FACEBOOK
leave it to rentacar
Quote by alm0st a skat3r
yeah i remember when i had a good conscience. now i dont give a ****

xxx
smoke weed, drink 40's, **** titties
Quote by Hcmanu
They are a ****load of hardcore band in quebec like Punchout! Sons of disgrace, Footclan . Yes we do have alot of deathcore but we bring QUALITY deathcore Despised icon, Ion dissonance, Plasmarifle.

I've heard out Punchout! and all the deathcore bands, but it seems to me, at least around Montreal there are an abundance of metalcore and deathcore bands and few hardcore bands.

EDIT:
Quote by JxD
The first band I can think of off the top of my head is Black Ships, they're excellent (although kind of a Cursed rip-off).
http://www.myspace.com/blackships

We put up a show a while back and these guys played on the bill. Even though after we and the next band played most people left, it was pretty sick. Some guy got taken out on a stretcher, and they blew the venue's power.
Last edited by RentACar at Jun 26, 2009,