Hi there Pit,

I have encountered a stupid (but funny) magazine dilemma.
I was subscribed to Electronic Gaming Monthly, and thought that that was over with, as I had stopped getting it long ago. I didn't mind, because I scored myself a free subscription to Wired magazine, and I don't even play games anymore.

So here is what apparently happened. I still had some credit left for a few more issues, since EGM shut down in January 2009. So now they are sending me Maxim.

If I wanted my (semi) 'N00DZ', I would get it of the internet. I find this amusing, and inappropriate. Not because i'm an uptight conservative ragin' on cheap moral issues, (hey I don't mind almost nude Olivia Wilde), but because EGM was geared towards younger teens to like 18-19's, and now I'm getting this. LOL

What if I was a 12 year old? Hello puberty train. Heh.

Too Read, Didn't Long:
Magazine EGM Shut down, I still have credit, they are sending Maxim.

So, any similar situations, discuss.

Oh pictures up in a while (when i get a hold of a camera).
(pictures of that label.)
I thought EGM was coming back again now?
Sending a dummy to my God.

I think it was because I was younger, so my uncle used his credentials, but my name.
Now i feel like a pervert, but at least I am qualified to make 'I get it for the articles' jokes.
same exact thing happened to me dude. EGM went out of publication for a bit. The magazine subscribers are morons. EGM does not equal Maxim. They probably just looked at what magazines appealed to the same age demographic and shipped it out.
Quote by hocusfocus
same exact thing happened to me dude. EGM went out of publication for a bit. The magazine subscribers are morons. EGM does not equal Maxim. They probably just looked at what magazines appealed to the same age demographic and shipped it out.

So little twelve year olds expecting news on animal crossing and mario will get some boobs.

HEHE

its funny. But a bit od
Same thing happens to everyone.

When you turn 18, they decide you should be fucking girls, not playing computer games. So they switch your subscription.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by rabidguitarist

When you turn 18, they decide you should be fucking girls, not playing computer games. So they switch your subscription.

What a concept
Quote by Moggan13
Sig it and i'll give you a blowjob
Quote by Thescottsman
What a concept

Eh, I don't see anything wrong with it.

Really they should send you both.
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
Quote by rabidguitarist

I think you got it dead-on. You should do this for a living.
Quote by floppypick
Eh, I don't see anything wrong with it.

Really they should send you both.

So you can see what you are giving up by being that involved in gaming?
Quote by Moggan13
Quote by Thescottsman
So you can see what you are giving up by being that involved in gaming?

If I were to tell you I sat and played CoD4 for an hour and a half while having a girl in my arms you would say...?

Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
Quote by floppypick
If I were to tell you I sat and played CoD4 for an hour and a half while having a girl in my arms you would say...?

Kudos if shes having a good time. Baaaaad floppypick if shes bound, gagged, and beat up
Quote by Moggan13