looking to see if this is the right order, idk if im gonna get all these but just testing a few things out first. I play post-rock, post-hardcore and alternative rock and i think i hit all the bases with this set up(well the basic set up anyway haha). If ya have any advice on pedals or to switch one out for another one, please do!

Equipment
Carlo Robelli SG (Circa 1970's?)
Fender H.O.T. Amp
Yamaha G100-212-III
Ibanez Thrashmetal Pedal
Ibanez Flanger Pedal
Boss Master Switch/PowerSuppy
Boss Equalizer
I would drop the Boss Line Selector and pick up a Carl Martin Octaswtich with that many pedals on the board.
ESP LTD EC-256 and a Fender Deluxe VM
does it do anything different then the line selecter or is it just a higher end one? any other advice would be great
Equipment
Fender H.O.T. Amp
Yamaha G100-212-III
Ibanez Thrashmetal Pedal
Ibanez Flanger Pedal
Boss Equalizer
Maybe drop one of the DD-3s for an Ibanez AD-9, change the GE-7 for an MXR M-108 or M-109 (so nightraven doesn't get pissy) and change the Holy Grail for a DigiTech Hardwire RV-7 or Line 6 Verbzilla. I'd get rid of the Uber Metal and put a Hardwire TL-2 instead.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
Last edited by Raijouta at Jun 25, 2009,
mxr m108 looks like an amazing piece of machinery, deff. gonna get that one and the ubermetal i like the sound my other guitarist gets out of his line 6 amp on the insane distortion. Will look into the Ad-9 altho im still confused on the difference between analog and digital?

Edit- also i have the boss psm-5 (master switch/power supply) and was wondering if i could use it anywhere on the pedal board?
Equipment
Fender H.O.T. Amp
Yamaha G100-212-III
Ibanez Thrashmetal Pedal
Ibanez Flanger Pedal
Boss Equalizer
Last edited by Truteno-the spi at Jun 25, 2009,
can anyone help me out... this is my line of equipment..
Schecter C1-Shedevil.. Vox Wah.. MXR 10 band EQ.. Ibanez TS808.. Danelectro Black Licorice Metal(replacing w/ Hardwire TL-2 soon).. Yamaha G100 212 series 3... .. not in that order.. but what would anyone recommend how to line these up?.. thx for the help.... and another thing.. can i set the pedals in the back of the amp?.. or this thing just can't do it cuz its that old Lol thx
The RezVoir Wolf[
Keep the Vox, the Ibanez and the Danelectro in front of the amp.

Namely, guitar -> vox -> ibanez -> danelectro -> amp

And run the equalizer in the effects loop (effects send -> EQ, EQ output -> Return) if it has one. If not, run it after the danelectro.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
Your lines are backwards, you have an output plugging into an output and vice-versa. Follow your send lines to your pedals, and you'll see.

First thing to be noted regarding the actual chain: I think the tuner should be at front of the chain. You have a bunch of effects and distortion pedals that could potentially make your tuner inaccurate.

Also, I'm pretty sure your delay effects should be last in the chains, especially after the distortions and boosts.
Quote by El Boyo
i want to somehow mate with this song and have babies with it
Well, excuuuuuuuse me princess!
Do NOT get line 6 uber metal!
Big NO NO
Get Hardwire TL-2 by digitech.
Much less shrill sounding.
My gear so far:

-Cort KX5 (pearl white)
-Crybaby Wah
-Danelectro Cool Cat
-Fender Twin Reverb 65' Reissue