But it's an ogd now...

I got a guitar, so here's the pronz.

This is a nashville tele that's been modded a bit. The pups have been swapped to fender '52 RI's, bridge is from a Baja Tele, 9.5" radius rosewood board, standard tele switching/controls. It came with all the stock gear too, so I'm going to plop the mid strat pup back in (tex mex), wire it standard 5-way, and add a push/pull to turn on/off the bridge so I can get all the tele and strat tones. Also put the tortoise-shell guard back on, maybe try to find a black one.

I think the tele's actually heavier than the prs singlecut se I traded for it (I know, stupid trade, how can I play teh brootalz on a tele with '52 RI pups ). Neck is definitely 'chunkier' but it has a smaller radius, and I really like it. Sounds pretty nice, definitely help balance out my ampeg's darkness.
Last edited by pak1351 at Jun 25, 2009,
Quote by Stratopower
Nice guitar, but WTF happened to the case?!

Don't know, it was used, I don't mind. It's real nice on the inside. I picked up a used case and sent it to him with guitar polish stains on it, so it's all good
Quote by Airline-Olie
sexy guitar and amp

HNGD

Thanks! I'm so happy I made the trade
Beautiful guitar, not really a fan of telecasters myself but i looooooooooves me some white guitars
HNGD!
Sexy
Epiphone Elitist SG (Serious)
Tokai Silver Star
Epiphone Dot
Epiphone Les Paul
Washburn J28SCEDL
Washburn J12S

G.A.S List

JCM600 (Yes a 600..)
Thanks guys, I didn't think I'd like teles either, until I tried a bunch of them out. got a black pickguard on the way as well, which should be nice.

Pin-up girl (somewhere unobtrusive, like headstock)?

the case is an skb freedom case, it seems really nice, fits the guitar like a glove
Last edited by pak1351 at Jun 25, 2009,
Beautiful guitar!
HNGD!
Yamaha pac 112
Fender FM 65R
GGG guvnor (DIY)
Dunlop 535Q
im envious of you right now
Without spiritual mentoring, too much freedom can lead to the soul's decay
- Prince