AMAGAD
Can't believe this wasn't a topic. I searchbar'd and all!

Alright Childrens
(sorry if that's someone's saying )

What you do it pretty much explained. Post a description of the funniest / most retarded thing you've done while under the influence. of Alcohol or drugs for that matter. Pics are welcomed

(anyone who gives me **** over searchbarring, I DID IT SO GTFO)

KM Edit: Ill start cos im getting S Hit over it

Once got fairly ****ed, went back to this guys house, and he collapsed onto the bed.. so we picked him up and threw him into another bed. I then sat down and started playing on his guitar... all of a sudden the bed collapses... musta been the epic vibrations from teh guitar. anyway, we managed to completely dissassemble his bed, break it into about 15 smaller pieces, glue it back together with superglue, held it up with weights and men's fitness magazines, then one guy slept in it.

Woke up next morning like...?
❝Don't be afraid of death, but of an inadequate life❞
Bertolt Bretcht

Last edited by KirkMetallica at Jun 25, 2009,
I only drank once, and me and two other guys went online and played shitty flash sex games.
I once woke up wearing a **** covered condom with nobody around except my dog Neil...

I'm not sayin' I got down with a dog, Im not sayin' I didn't... I'm just sayin'
Quote by im not mental
this one time i was totally wasted and i clicked on this thread.

stupid, right?

Yeah you are stupid, definately
Bertolt Bretcht

Eat a kebab?

You missed out 'Thread'.
Quote by Kensai
Ovenman, your contraptions make women's

clothes evaporate.

I WANT THE TWOOTH!

Quote by aaciseric
That's far too clever to be posted in the Pit.
Picked a fight with someone who was twice my size, got my eye socket cracked and bloodied up pretty well. I dont remember the event actually happening though, just what I heard after I woke up the next morning.
Quote by Moggan13
Sig it and i'll give you a blowjob
When i'm drunk I don't do anything really stupid I just don't stop talking and apologize alot.
Quote by Gargantuan
Okay, TS, how about you start us off with a story of your own.

=|

No?

Ok then, i will

Once got fairly ****ed, went back to this guys house, and he collapsed onto the bed.. so we picked him up and threw him into another bed. I then sat down and started playing on his guitar... all of a sudden the bed collapses... musta been the epic vibrations from teh guitar. anyway, we managed to completely dissassemble his bed, break it into about 15 smaller pieces, glue it back together with superglue, held it up with weights and men's fitness magazines, then one guy slept in it.

Woke up next morning like...?
Bertolt Bretcht