currently i have a line 6 spider 3,and looking to upgrade! i play mainly hardcore like terror/hatebreed but also some hardcore punk such as pennywise and then mainly more metal stuff. Im looking for an amp mainly to be used in my bedroo, soo nothing too big. Looking at spenidn no more than £600. I like the look of the krank revo jr though, any others i should take a look at? cheers
Quote by Slash25
try a mesa boogie or a jackson van halen amp

Wut

VH uses a FENDER 5150 III

He means check out the Peavey 5150/6505
Quote by Slash25
try a mesa boogie or a jackson van halen amp

1)A Mesa is expensive in the UK
2)Jackson makes amps!?!?!?!?!

@ts:
do you gig?
can you go used?
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me
the krank's probably worth a try, based on the other kranks i've tried (i haven't tried the junior)- though bear in mind that 18/20 watts will still be ridiculously loud in a bedroom environment if you want to crank it up (even 5 watts would be).

what do you mean by "mainly bedroom"? do you have an occasional gig lined up, or is it just in case you ever get gigs? I don't want to suggest anything else until I know what your answer is to this, because most of the amps I'm thinking of either would be 100% for bedroom, or would be better for gigs.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Last edited by Dave_Mc at Jun 25, 2009,