so, what kind of RG is this? Serial number tells me its from Korea. Anyone got a value estimate on this one?

Gear
Gibson Les Paul std faded, Godin LG
Marshall jcm900
Keeley ds1, maxon od808, boston tu500, RMC Wizard
not nearly clear enough picture to estimate, but from what I see, i figure it looks an RG350 or somthing like that, the fret board and the color matches with the RG350.
Last edited by Jyscal at Jun 25, 2009,
RG570?
Definitely a 70 by the lack of a pickguard and HSH configuration.
Last edited by JELIFISH19 at Jun 25, 2009,
yeah, the pickups look like the pickups on cheaper models. big problem is the trems on cheaper RGs, they tend to be, well, terrible.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
it's nice and shiny! thats what it is!
Official Aspie member

ANOUNCEMENT: Weird misspellings or words that make no sense? there was a good chance this was sent from my Droid 2 phone.
Quote by SinisterStrieth
.. You are the man.

RIP Dime RIP Michael Jackson