Ok so I know I'm in the wrong thread, but I don't know what the right thread is and The Pit probably has the most views so...

I need a song to play. Not metal, not jazz. Just some rock. I'm not interested in chords. Just simple, fun, kinda quick stuff like the intros to Hunting For Witches - Bloc Party and Sweet Child O' Mine - GNR. I'm good with just a riff or 2 and not the whole song. Thanks

You love me.
Accept it.

Another "My Gear Sig":
Guitars
'07 Fender Strat Highway One Model
Taylor 214ce
Amps
Egnater Rebel 20
Egnater Rebel 112X
Fender Frontman 15 Watt
Other Stuff
Like 6 Monster Cables
Digitech RP350
RHCP-Fortune Faded is really fun to play,Audioslave-Like a Stone is an amazing experience and I saw that you like Bloc Party (or so I think) so try Arctic Monkeys-I Bet You Look Good On The Dancefloor or Fake Tales From San Francisco Hope I've been helpful
Woman-Wolfmother
Thank You for the Venom-MCR
Welcome Home-Coheed and Cambria
Snow-Red Hot Chili Peppers
Wings of a Butterfly-HIM

I'm not exactly sure what you're looking for, "rock" could be anything, so I named some different styled stuff
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
Last edited by Gibson_SG_uzr55 at Jun 25, 2009,
Try something really brootal like Mary Had A Little Lamb or Twinkle Twinkle Little Star. Bitches love that shit.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Styles Of Beyond-Nine Thou (Superstar Remix) this is Most Wanted's song and it's great to play
The Offspring-Defy You pumps the adrenaline
In Flames-Come Clarity ... no need to say anything else here...
Soil-Unreal
Quote by Xiaoxi
Try something really brootal like Mary Had A Little Lamb or Twinkle Twinkle Little Star. Bitches love that shit.

What about the Itsy Bitsy Spider?

There's nothing more brutal than a hairy venomous eight-legged eight-eyed arthropod that secretes silken threads.
Michael Jackson - Beat It
What are you dense?
Are you retarded or something?
Who the hell do you think I am?
I'm the goddamn Batman.

April 19th, 2011: The Night of the Boob