Does anyone have an idea how long the convert in London will be if the doors open at 7 i need an idea so i can book coach tickets
Depends on you bro, most gigs officially end about 2 hours after they start (after opening bands and stuff), but a lot of people don't leave immediately, some try and get backstage, others pick up chicks, some buy overpriced merch...
Quote by Darksucker
Don't go.

They usually play and hour and a half. I know that curfew in the UK is around 11 so it won't go on later than that.
Quote by david_safc

They usually play and hour and a half. I know that curfew in the UK is around 11 so it won't go on later than that.

Curfew...?
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
ok thanks alot guys ill probs get the midnight coach but its got 100 min wait
thanks alot tho guys
the line will probably be about 4 slightly overweight white kids wearing black baseball caps and disgusting audios.
Quote by ultimatedaver
We're just trying to help man, cause it doesn't seem like you can get any pizza.
Quote by david_safc
as in the time that gigs are limited to.

that's really lame.

Deep Purple got on stage at like 22:30 last time here.
Quote by Highway60Bob
the line will probably be about 4 slightly overweight white kids wearing black baseball caps and disgusting audios.

GTFO ignorant ****.
Quote by Highway60Bob

They're going to wear sound?
Quote by frankenhooker2
They're going to wear sound?

Amazing for skating shoess
Nothing I say is the truth. think about it...
"You've only got 12 notes and however you mix them up is
your thing."
- Eddie Van Halen
You'll get better and more serious answers on the alliance forums.
Listen to CKY.
Ok lol thanks anyways guys
should be fun running 4 miles tot he coach stop in London at midnight hahaha
Quote by david_safc

Im guessing this is just for "big concerts" as Iv been to many "pub" gigs and leaving at around 1 o'clock in the morning.
-no sig-
Quote by Al4Project
Im guessing this is just for "big concerts" as Iv been to many "pub" gigs and leaving at around 1 o'clock in the morning.

god i love shows in bars i saw the adicts in one and it ended at two and i stayed an hour later and got to hang out with pete and monkey