My birthday's coming up soon and my I'm only allowed to get something for under $150. I want it to sound decent on a solid state amp. I don't really mind what kind of pedal it is but I want something that will expand my sound. I have a USA Big Muff PI and a Crybaby Wah already. Any recommendations?

I have a Fender Mexican Fat Strat and a Marshall MG30DFX, I play blues and a bit of classic rock and alternative. (Yes I know, the amp sucks for blues)
Last edited by danzx at Jun 25, 2009,
Gear you have?
New or used?
Genres?
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me
Boss ML2 Metal Core
<--- Craig: Guy With Best Username Ever
Quote by Primus2112
\m/[-_-]\m/

lulz, best name ever.

Quote by herby190
TS, your username is really difficult to type, so I'm just going to refer to you as Craig from now on. Okay? Okay.
boss bd-2 blues driver. i have an mg50 and the thing gives me great cleans and blues tones, as well as a decent classic rock distortion. plus it'll go great with your wah.
[quote="'\m/[-_-"]\m/']Boss ML2 Metal Core

as if he doesnt already have enough tone killing gain....
consider selling the mg, add that to your $150 and grab a used crate vc. edit: my crate vc2010 was less than $150... does everything you play.
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
Last edited by gregs1020 at Jun 25, 2009,
Quote by guitarsftw
mxr carbon copy delay

+1

-Gibson LP VM
-Silvertone Kentucky Blue
-MXR CC Delay
-Ibanez TS-9
-Egnater Rebel 20

My rig is simple
Haha. UG's Chuck just said chuck. haha
You're not truly playing guitar unless you know theory.
Quote by gregs1020
consider selling the mg, add that to your $150 and grab a used crate vc. edit: my crate vc2010 was less than $150... does everything you play.

this
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me
Seriously sell your MG.
Musicians I Want To See Live

Metallica
Avenged Sevenfold
RHCP
Machine Head
Five Finger Death Punch
Joe Satriani/Chickenfoot
Slipknot

To Be Continued . . .
perhaps an isp decimator to try to combat those distortion peals...
I traded in my Real Books for Robbins and Cotran Pathology Textbooks
Quote by gregs1020

+1.

That's a great suggestion.
Selling the MG would be a good idea but it was a gift from pretty recently so I can't really sell it yet. I wouldn't get Metal Core.

The blues driver sounds good but how does Keeley's mod change the sound? The MXR sounds good but the Keeley Blues Driver has grabbed my attention. Would the MG do it justice though?
Last edited by danzx at Jun 25, 2009,