So i've read about em, read the reviews, seen them mant times in guitar world and guitar player, everything about em seems to be good. i,ve been thinking about buying one or two for my rig. Has anybody here tryied them yet or own em, is so please tell me how good they are. also what you are playing through.
Quote by travs2448
is the puppy solid state or tube?

Quote by diceksox1809
solid state. when she screams it pisses me off

^

Quote by GrizzlyFnAdams6
Dimebag had s*** tone and that guitar plays like an abortion. Come at me, bro!

Quote by jpatan
It's because Garth Brooks brings the ****in' br00tz.
anybody really
Quote by travs2448

Quote by diceksox1809

^

Quote by GrizzlyFnAdams6

Quote by jpatan
Hmmm...
well I tried the clean boost and it was really good. It was cool how you could use it as a bass or treble reducer as well. I might buy one after I get my Egnater Rebel 20 if I have some money left over. Seems like a pretty reliable company, though i haven't tried any of their other pedals. I think I played the clean boost through a Classic 30 using an Epi LP. Sounded good, worked well. They must be selling if the company has enough money to put an ad in Guitar World.

-Gibson LP VM
-Silvertone Kentucky Blue
-MXR CC Delay
-Ibanez TS-9
-Egnater Rebel 20

My rig is simple
Haha. UG's Chuck just said chuck. haha
You're not truly playing guitar unless you know theory.
Just so you know, the GW reviews are very biased. I've never seen a bad review in there. All I know is that the demos I've seen sound pretty good.
Schecter Gryphon; Ibanez AEG20E
Peavey Rage 158 ; TRAYNOR YCS50
EHX Big Muff Pi; Dunlop CryBaby GCB-95 (modded); MXR M-108 10-band; DigiTech JamMan Looper
this is actually the first time I've seen em mentioned on this site, I've been curious about them for a while. None of my local shops carry them
i know the guitar world reviews are extreamly biased. i was lookin at a clean booster and maybe the delay or phase
Quote by travs2448

Quote by diceksox1809

^

Quote by GrizzlyFnAdams6

Quote by jpatan
They weren't too bad when I tried them all. The distortion is OK...can't really complain at that price. I really just use mine as a boost. The tremolo pedal and analog delay pedal I thought were good too. If you're looking to buy new they're probably worth a look... but you could do better for the cash if you go used.
yeah thats true there isnt a huge used pedel market around were i live though i think maybe one store has anything used
Quote by travs2448

Quote by diceksox1809

^

Quote by GrizzlyFnAdams6

Quote by jpatan