Right about now, I don't really care if I get kicked off this forum or not and I highly doubt I'll care later either. I just feel like everybody needs to stop what they're doing and mourn the loss of the most influential man in the history of music. Notice, I did not say in the history of pop music. I mean he is the most influential man in the history of MUSIC.

As you all probably know, I'm talking about Michael Jackson. He has died today at the age of 50. This is not a joke.

Right now, guitar, bass, and amps are not important. Take a minute to listen to just one song of his and show some respect.

Whether or not you are into metal or you're into classical or pop, Michael Jackson has had a positive influence on musicians across all genres. I'm not a real fan of his, but I deeply respect what he has done for his fans, the music industry, African Americans, and I especially respect the fact that he has opened up doors every potential musician.

Nobody really knows if he ever molested those kids or not, but the truth of the matter is that this man has been HOUNDED by the press about the matter and I think that's a damn shame. Honestly, I don't believe he ever did that stuff, but I didn't know him personally either.

Michael, you will never leave the hearts of true musicians and your fans. You will always be known as the King of Pop. **RIP** People are NEVER going to forget this man, and rightfully so.
Quote by bigcheese_1989
Right about now, I don't really care if I get kicked off this forum or not and I highly doubt I'll care later either. I just feel like everybody needs to stop what they're doing and mourn the loss of the most influential man in the history of music. Notice, I did not say in the history of pop music. I mean he is the most influential man in the history of MUSIC.

As you all probably know, I'm talking about Michael Jackson. He has died today at the age of 50. This is not a joke.

Right now, guitar, bass, and amps are not important. Take a minute to listen to just one song of his and show some respect.

Whether or not you are into metal or you're into classical or pop, Michael Jackson has had a positive influence on musicians across all genres. I'm not a real fan of his, but I deeply respect what he has done for his fans, the music industry, African Americans, and I especially respect the fact that he has opened up doors every potential musician.

Nobody really knows if he ever molested those kids or not, but the truth of the matter is that this man has been HOUNDED by the press about the matter and I think that's a damn shame. Honestly, I don't believe he ever did that stuff, but I didn't know him personally either.

Michael, you will never leave the hearts of true musicians and your fans. You will always be known as the King of Pop. **RIP** People are NEVER going to forget this man, and rightfully so.

Cool story, bro.
Gear:

Guitars:
Strat rip off
G-400 alpine white (signed by Coheed & Cambria)
ESP MF-207
RG350DX

Amp:
Crate V50 112

Effects
Electro-Harmonix Metal Muff
this goes in the pit, and your post is just going to incite a debate over who the most influential musician actually is. It's a shame he died, but to be honest, I don't give a shit. Unless you know him personally, then it's different, but I'm guessing you don't, so
I hope you don't get banned though

reported
Guitars are always important, no matter who dies.
A bunch of RG's
]Ibanez RG2550Z
1990 Ibanez rg550
ZW Buzzsaw
Ibanez: s470
Jackson: RR Flying V
Charvel: 90's model sunburst
Jackson Stealth
Mesa Boogie Solo 50
Sunn cab
reported for move
Official Aspie member

ANOUNCEMENT: Weird misspellings or words that make no sense? there was a good chance this was sent from my Droid 2 phone.
Quote by SinisterStrieth
.. You are the man.

RIP Dime RIP Michael Jackson
Wrong forum.

and also: **** MJ
Quote by JeanMi36
Back when I was a teen, I was making out with this girl, when I had the bright idea of putting my hand inside her panties.

She had her period.

I'm scarred for life