Quote by Td_Nights
*Points to Above Poster*

Best. Username. Ever.

Quote by _-Joey-_
I wish I was gay...

PSN- td_rules Steam- tdrules
Good riddance, 1 less pedo in the world
Quote by Teh Traineez0rz
yeah was weird cause she liked us both but she loved him and for some reason she let me know beforehand.

i just wanted her poon and she wanted me to have her poon.

so i had myself some poon.
Quote by wh0racLe
Michael Jackson had a huge influence on black metal. The dark imagery and stuff from Thriller, etc.

Indeed.

Immortal are known to have been particularly inspired by Thriller's dance choreography, as evidenced in their video release Call Of The Wintermoon.
There's already a thread on this, and meta.....really?
Neverender:SSTB 4/19

Goddamn this cursed iron fist. When I lose control!

[quote="'[VictorinoX"]']You, sir, win epically.
Rip Jacko
Quote by Bubban
I once had a sudden urge to rape sheep in Scotland after watching CNN, that was pretty freaky.
Well, I never liked any of his music...
Less one in the massive amount of people there are in the globe...
Even God has a Hell, his love for Humanity.
by Friedrich Nietzsche

Call me Edge

Young Michael WAS METAL lol
"You can drink an ugly chick hot, but you can’t drink a fat chick skinny."

Fender: HSS Stratocaster

Modulus: 1991 Q5

Peavey:158BASS
Marshall: MG30FDX
Acoustic: B200
this like the 5th thread on this in the past 30 minutes
"Spin the middle side topwise. Topwise!"

"And there's Jimmy Page, the biggest thief of American Blues music"
Quote by Shirate
Good riddance, 1 less pedo in the world

hey... fuck you
Gear:
PRS SE Singlecut, blue with stoptail (my baby)
Line 6 Spider III 75 (shut up)
Epiphone Les Paul standard
Cheapo Yamaha nylon string
even more cheapo Fender steel string acoustic
Quote by ZanaZulu8070
To hell with you as well.

go **** yourself. everyone hated this guy a year ago, now they want to go worship his rotting corpse. **** him.
The Dude abides
Quote by Rockon914
go **** yourself. everyone hated this guy a year ago, now they want to go worship his rotting corpse. **** him.

I never hated him, asshole. And nobody ever proved he touched those kids.
The only Michael Jackson I care about is the singer of Pariah.

**** yeah mother****er.
My Last.fm

Quote by \Powerslave/
HelloHalo, I love you.

WHO SEND ALL THESE BABIES TO FIGHT?
I just learned how to play the main riff of Beat It like 4 hours ago.

EDIT: Oh, uh, RIP and stuff.
Quote by guitgrinder
Yep. I'm real mad. I got done havin some fun jammin w/ my band today, gonna have a Sloppy Joe dinner, w/ Tater Tots covered in chili, then my girlfriends gonna blow me tonight. I've got lots to be mad about!
Quote by Rockon914

Nobody hated this guy, with all celebrities he had his problems, but that child molestation accusation was nothing more than attempt to smear his name. As another guy pointed out, there was no evidence whatsoever, he was cleared on ALL counts. The man was a legend, and the feeble minded such as yourself choose to accept obvious media smears because you can't understand nothing more, so you can f^ck yourself.
Quote by ZanaZulu8070
Nobody hated this guy, with all celebrities he had his problems, but that child molestation accusation was nothing more than attempt to smear his name. As another guy pointed out, there was no evidence whatsoever, he was cleared on ALL counts. The man was a legend, and the feeble minded such as yourself choose to accept obvious media smears because you can't understand nothing more, so you can f^ck yourself.

He was a legend, but the real Michael died years ago, I've been mourning the loss of the real michael since '92.. Once you go white, you **** your career.
Quote by Teh Traineez0rz
yeah was weird cause she liked us both but she loved him and for some reason she let me know beforehand.

i just wanted her poon and she wanted me to have her poon.

so i had myself some poon.
Quote by Shirate
He was a legend, but the real Michael died years ago, I've been mourning the loss of the real michael since '92.. Once you go white, you **** your career.

I agree, wholeheartedly. It's just these morons who come in here knowing nothing of the man but that child molestation charge speak ill because they either don't have a clue or are just wastes of human life.

I like to think that his decline was closer to the late 80's, by the 90's he wasn't quite the same, and I'm talking musically, not that skin brightner bullsh!t .
Quote by ZanaZulu8070

um, no. he paid off the families to keep quiet. There is evidence of this.

he also admitted to being with children alone on his ranch regularly. don't you remember the "What's wrong with sleeping?" bit?
hopefully they make a new "holiday" for him. michael jackson rememberance day, where all schools and jobs are closed.
Tampa Bay Buccaneers

South Carolina Gamecocks

Quote by SGstriker
Chef Strato-Massacre: Cooking shitstorms since that comment.

Quote by PurpleClawz
Damnit why are you full of so much win
I thought it was funny

Deleted in case it was banworthy.
Last edited by The Kreator at Jun 25, 2009,
^lame/bad joke. i hope you get banned for that.
Tampa Bay Buccaneers

South Carolina Gamecocks

Quote by SGstriker
Chef Strato-Massacre: Cooking shitstorms since that comment.

Quote by PurpleClawz
Damnit why are you full of so much win
Quote by The Kreator
This is sooo wrong.

What's the difference between a grocery bag and Michael Jackson? One of them is made of plastic and it's dangerous for kids to play with, and the other one is used to carry groceries.

While this was funny when I first heard it, now is not the time.
Quote by wh0racLe
um, no. he paid off the families to keep quiet. There is evidence of this.

he also admitted to being with children alone on his ranch regularly. don't you remember the "What's wrong with sleeping?" bit?

True. But again, where is the evidence that he molested any of them? No one could find anything. You can say he was a weird motherf^cker, or had different outlooks on life, but not of being a child molester.